“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 130 hotels in Miami
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. The staff is friendly, the hotel and property are well maintained, clean, and in a safe area. The location is excellent and is walking distance to shopping and a variety of resturaunts. I would recommend the Quality Inn for a no nonsense inexpensive stay in south Miami.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I drove across the coast wit my dog. It was her first time staying in a hotel. The staff was understanding when I requested a room with no neighbors because my dog might bark. The room was for that price GREAT. Big fridge. Microwave. The HOTTEST shower I have had in a while. Beds were clean. I inspect EVERYTHING. A.C. was functioning perfect. The complimentary breakfast in the morning has a big variety. I was happy with the food. The staff. This is NOT the Ritz. This is a safe, well maintained, and pet friendly place. I will stay again.
OH: As a person who does "inspect" rooms. I watched the cleaning ladies clean after I left the room. The removed all blankets and vacuumed thoroughly. Nice to see after you stay with your pet:)

Room Tip: I have stayed here several time's before. The staff has NO PROBLEM with allowing people to "...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a place close to the Keys for a day trip and 2 night stay. We had a nonsmoking room next to the pool. It was clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Scrambled eggs. Sausage or bacon. All the accompaniments were sufficient. If you want a darker room at night I would not stay by the pool as the lights are on all night and the curtains are not sufficient. Overall a nice clean quiet place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Los Gatos, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed here in Feb of '13. During our stay, my daughter left an iPad in the room. Someone who had a room key broke in while we were away and stole her iPad and an iPhone charger. The lock was not tampered with, so it was definitely an employee. The manager told us we had to file a police report, which we did. The manager also told us the hotel's insurance would reimburse us for the loss since it was the hotel staff member that committed the theft. We have yet to receive any money and the manager will not return our calls. Beware!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tallahassee, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were quite comfortable in our room at this Quality Inn. Good hot breafast-- eggs sausage plus the usual fare. Good coffee-- our check in was smooth-- witth a warm and friendly staff. The price was right. There is an excellent Italian restaurant attached to the hotel. In fact that's where they serve the breakfast. I'd recommend the hotel. Not a luxury Inn but nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The excellent staff at this location made our stay worth it. I was there for a college reunion and the time we spent here was fabulous. Thank you to every single person that made our stay enjoyable. Thanks you So Much

Millie Dee

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Saginaw, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel post-cruise so we could visit Everglades National Park. Location was great and the people were very pleasant. The room was so outdated that I don't even know where to start. There were many things in disrepair including the toilet. I must say that everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The cooling/heating system was your standard older noisy unit but that didn't really bother us and we slept good. We did eat the Italian restaurant attached to the hotel. The meal was excellent but the service was horrible. We pretty much were invisible to the staff, especially the water, except for one nice young busboy that was kind enough to fill our water glasses. I would highly recommend avoiding this restaurant despite the good food. We did not feel unsafe in the area, but we really only spent the night and didn't go far from the hotel.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the smoking rooms. We did not smell any smoke in our room at all.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn South at the Falls? Share your experiences!