Stayed here with some friends and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed every moment.
- Amazing location. Minutes from south beach.
- Beautiful lobby.
- Front desk was friendly and helpful.
- Impressive room sizes, especially the huge bathroom. Loved the layout.
- Awesome views from the rooms.
- Very clean.
- Starbucks in the hotel with other restaurant
- The breakfast included was delicious! I enjoyed the omelets.
- The showerheads (yes plural.. there are 2!) in the bathroom were AMAZING! Best shower ever. It's hard to take a regular shower after that!
- EXCELLENT value for the price.
- Kurig coffee machine in the room was a nice touch.
- Whenever we called the front desk for something, they were very quick.
- Room service was pricey but good and quick.
- Parking is $39 a night
- No comfy bath robes in the room like most fancy hotels.
- The pool was disappointing. As extravagant as this place is, I guess we expected a pool to match and it was very small and did not always have a lot of sun due to the towers surrounding it. It was clean but not a ton of chairs.
- Did not like the pillows or beds very much.