“Delivers everything” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Toronto, Canada
“Delivers everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

A truly great hotel. They understand that visitors expect a certain level of service and they deliver so consistently throughout the hotel without fail. The hotel is clean, fresh and modern. It has all the amenities that you need and is a great alternative to anything on South Beach. The club lounge is a great facility to use too.

Room Tip: Overlooking the water in the upper floors
Green Features: Really good as many travelers now expect. I think that they have a good handle on what is realistic without cutting out key services and amenities.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Myles H,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you had a flawless experience. We strive to ensure that all of our guests are given a warm welcome and 5-star service throughout their stay and I'm thrilled that we did just that. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team and congratulate them on a job well done!

It was truly a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I certainly hope it's not too long before you visit us again.

Arminio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (659)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Upon check in my family and I were treated like royalty. We were upgraded for free to a water view room which we just thought was spectacular. We loved the room with its views and comfortable beds. It was fantastic that it was so close to the Hop on-Hop Off bus and in walking distance of shopping, restaurants and American Airlines Arena as we had tickets to see the "Heat". The kids especially loved the dancing girls silhouetted on the building. Would definitely stay here again (but would love to come back to enjoy Miami without the kids)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear SparklyEyes2014,

Thank you for your 5-star review of InterContinental Miami. It's a pleasure to hear that you were given a warm welcome and VIP treatment from the moment you arrived. I'm happy that you enjoyed your upgraded accommodations, our convenient location and service.

I'm thrilled to hear that you would love to return and I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

It was our honeymoon & I decided to stay at the Intercontinental for it. I had even asked a employee, Yasser, to help me set up the room for me for the surprise. He did such a marvelous job. He even suggested a few things that my wife really enjoyed. My wife really loved the whole thing! With all her gifts & exceptional service. I love this hotel, I'll definitely be coming back for another stay

• Stayed August 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear mrman78,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Miami to celebrate your honeymoon and congratulations on the recent nuptials! I'm so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and offered you and your wife a 5-star experience.I appreciate your accolades to Yasser who was able to make your stay a little brighter and accommodate your needs. He'll be thrilled to hear the kind remarks! I'm thrilled that you're already planning your next stay and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back!

Alpine, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Intercontinental in Miami is the best place to stay if you are looking for a luxury hotel in an excellent location. It puts you right where you want to be in Miami plus it benefits from an amazing view of the area. The rooms are great and the service is very attentive. Everything from the pool area to the restaurant is very well organized and we were very much impressed by our stay. Look forward to visiting again soon !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear John R,

Thank you so much for your review of InterContinental Miami. I am so happy to hear that you found our location, facilities and amenities to be well-suited to your needs. It's always a pleasure to hear that we exceeded our guests expectations and I'm so proud that you're already planning your next trip! I truly appreciate your recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back.

Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The room was comfortable and well-appointed. The restaurant bar was lively with a DJ and sexy bartenders. I had a marvelous time at the spa. I even enjoyed a champagne party at the spa. Why not have free drinks, free massages, and free mini-facials at the spa while a DJ spins the wheels of steel? It is Miami! I also enjoyed the free champagne night at the bar. You may be seeing a champagne theme here and one that I am totally comfortable with. My only wish was there had been more options for romantic lighting in the room; one wants to be well lit, no? The breakfast in the dining room was acceptable, but not sensational. The fitness center was fantastic and I used it everyday with alacrity. I would go back as i had a great time and since I was in the hotel 95% of my stay in Miami, the hotel must have had much to do with the success of my trip. I was attending a conference and the catering the hotel provided was excellent. (Full disclosure: I own a little stock in the company. This trip made me pleased with the investment.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear SpinozasLens,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that we were able to offer you a memorable stay and 5-star experience during your recent trip to Miami. I hope that you had an equally enjoyable time at your conference. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations, hotel facilities and amenities and most importantly, the champagne!

It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests were able to set aside some time for a little pampering and I'm delighted that you enjoyed the event at mySpa. I appreciate your suggestions for improvements that could be made in terms of lighting in the room and I will be sure to share your remarks with our team for future consideration.

Thank you for your loyalty to IHG and the InterContinental brand. I am pleased and proud to count you among our guests and I look forward to your return.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Me and my family are so impressed with this hotel that we go there whenever we get the chance. The location, premises and especially the staff are excellent. We are almost treated like family with the one on one service which is provided by staff. It is clean, great value for money and accessible to everything. This is definitely the best hotel we have stayed in anywhere in the world. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a stay in a classy hotel!! :)

Room Tip: Higher floor overlooking either the bay or city.....both views are breathtaking!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear lck394,

Thank you so much for your review of the InterContinental Miami. I truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and I'm thrilled that we continue to offer you memorable experiences. I am happy to hear that you enjoy our convenient location, beautiful facility and the service you receive from our staff. It is such an honor for you to refer to the InterContinental Miami as the best hotel you've stayed in! Our staff will be thrilled to know that their hard work and dedication is appreciated.

Thank you so much for your recommendations. As a member of the InterContinental Miami family, I do hope its not too long before you visit us again! We look forward to having you.

Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We couldn't have been more impressed. It was a three day getaway from elsewhere in Florida, during which, we only left in the car once - for a visit to South Beach. We probably would have enjoyed dinner at Tora Tora, based on the menu, but decided to take a walk to the Brickell District for dining. Had we been less ambitious, there is a people mover station directly to the side of the hotel. The room was a standard with enough extra space to feel like a 5-star. All appointments were perfectly maintained and immaculate. The pool area had a nice bar & dining option, great view of the water, cruise ships,etc. With more time we would have spent time at the walkable attractions, but on the brief schedule the room, the pool and the gym were sufficient. As an earlier traveler noted, there is a $39 Valet Fee for Parking - I recently paid $45 for less service in Chicago. This valet service was also 5-star - sending is on our way with a bottle of water and a genuine interest in ensuring that we enjoyed the hotel. I am biased toward IHG Brands because the points never expire, but this hotel does everything an Intercontinental should without the stuffy self-important attitude I have experienced in other 5 stars. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: It is a clean, beautiful part of the city - any view is a good one.
Green Features: In room recycling is a great feature - it makes me feel more confident that it is actually happening.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear NTG61,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is such a pleasure to hear that we exceeded your expectations and offered you a great mini getaway! I'm so happy that you enjoyed our premier location, spacious accommodations, hotel facilities and amenities and most importantly; the 5-star service you received from our staff.

We strive to ensure that our facilities and service are of the highest quality and I'm so happy to hear that we did just that! Thank you so much for being an IHG Rewards Club member. I truly appreciate your recommendations and I hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Arminio

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!