“GREAT EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
San Ramon, California
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I originally booked this room on priceline for about $100. When we checked in, I let the front desk employee know it was our first time and that it was my girlfriends birthday. He upgraded our room instantly. We went from an inside room to a suite with a great view!

The location is perfect, and the pool is spectacular.

This was an awesome stay with great customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2,556 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (580)
  • Polish first
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

As always the IHG intercontinental Miami has the high standard and this time I would like to send a special thanks to Mrs Ilana and Mr. Rodriguez who took a good care if me and hopefully we will see you soon

During your visit don't forgot to pass by Toro Toro and ask for their special truffle french fries amazingly fried

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at the InterContinental last week with my boyfriend. I've lived in Miami all my life, but I've never stayed at the hotel. From the moment I arrived I had great service! The room was absolutely beautiful and the hotel always made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Miami or that lives in Miami and just wants a mini getaway! The hotel also has an amazing view of downtown Miami and right next to Bayside.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Kara F,

Thank you so much for your review of InterContinental Miami. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your boyfriend had a memorable experience during your recent staycation! We strive to ensure that our facilities and service are of the highest quality and I'm proud to hear that we did not disappoint. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel, breathtaking views, location and spacious accommodations. I truly appreciate your recommendations and I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff were all very helpful all the way from the Bellmen to housekeeping. The entire hotel was beautifully kept. The rooms were gorgeous. They are clean and had lots of space to offer. The pool area is also nice too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Miami area.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear JMfun,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful facility, spacious accommodations and amenities. Most importantly, I'm thrilled that you received great service from our staff! I will be sure to share your accolades and thank them all for their service.

I appreciate your recommendations and I hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

When we arrived at the ramp, Andreas greeted us and immediately helped us with our luggage. We didnt even have to ask. He escorted us to the front desk--which is really crowded--and he recognized us as IHG reward members. He explained to us reward members get free internet :) and provided us with water :) It was very nice and refreshing to have such good serve after a long flight.
After checkin we were escorted to the room and detailed all the amenities the hotel has to offer. The room was really nice, spacious bathrooms, comfy beds, and best of all an amazing view of south beach.
After our stay, we checked out at 3 in the morning and guess who was there again? Andreas! He remembered our names and helped make our stay wonderful! We will definitely be staying at Intercontinental again!! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Louise S,

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your stay. I am delighted that Andreas was able to offer you a memorable experience and 5-star service. He is a great asset to our team and takes great pride in his work. Andreas will be thrilled to see that his genuine care and hospitality doesn't go unnoticed!

I'm happy that you enjoyed the benefits of being a loyal IHG Rewards Club member, our spacious accommodations and the beautiful views of Biscayne Bay.

It's a pleasure to hear that you would stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice modern hotel on the waterfront, walking distance to Bayside Marketplace for shops and restaurants. Nice, big, clean rooms, and the harbour and beach views are stunning. Also got a good rate via expedia. However, 11 dollars for Wifi (unless you are an IHG rewards member, but they don't volunteer that information and you have to ask to get the charge removed from your bill), 1 dollar per bag to store them after checkout and 39 dollars for parking with a fairly inefficient valet service are excessive.

Room Tip: Waterfront views are stunning.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear greeny_4,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful facility, convenient location and breathtaking views.

I am sorry that the benefits of being an IHG Rewards Club member weren't thoroughly explained to you at check-in. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the additional fees for valet and luggage storage. I wish this hadn't negatively impacted your stay and I hope these shortcomings don't deter you from staying with us again in the future.

perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

If you need to stay in downtown Miami then this is your Hotel. We did for 4 nights and then moved to South Beach. A perfect combination. There is absolutely nothing to fault here, the staff are incredible, especially the staff in the Club Lounge. Nothing is too much trouble. Definitely worth upgrading to club lounge. The staff definitely make this hotel to be as fabulous as it is. The Concierge Team, best I have ever encountered. Would not hesitate to book agian. Love, Love, Miami.

Room Tip: make sure you book a club room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear kevin27,

Thank you for your fantastic remarks! I am so proud that we were able to offer you a memorable experience and top of the line service. I love receiving feedback such as yours as it reminds me just how lucky I am to work with a great team of individuals. Our colleagues take great pride in their work and truly love what they do. I'm so honored that you had the opportunity to witness this firsthand.

I appreciate your accolades to a few of our teams who were able to make your experience a bit brighter. I will share your kind remarks with the Club Lounge and Concierge team and congratulate them on a job well done!

It was truly a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to having you as our guest again during your next trip to Miami.

Arminio

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!