“Nice Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Lansing, Michigan
“Nice Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The staff were all very helpful all the way from the Bellmen to housekeeping. The entire hotel was beautifully kept. The rooms were gorgeous. They are clean and had lots of space to offer. The pool area is also nice too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Miami area.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear JMfun,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful facility, spacious accommodations and amenities. Most importantly, I'm thrilled that you received great service from our staff! I will be sure to share your accolades and thank them all for their service.

I appreciate your recommendations and I hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Arminio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (689)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

When we arrived at the ramp, Andreas greeted us and immediately helped us with our luggage. We didnt even have to ask. He escorted us to the front desk--which is really crowded--and he recognized us as IHG reward members. He explained to us reward members get free internet :) and provided us with water :) It was very nice and refreshing to have such good serve after a long flight.
After checkin we were escorted to the room and detailed all the amenities the hotel has to offer. The room was really nice, spacious bathrooms, comfy beds, and best of all an amazing view of south beach.
After our stay, we checked out at 3 in the morning and guess who was there again? Andreas! He remembered our names and helped make our stay wonderful! We will definitely be staying at Intercontinental again!! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Louise S,

Thank you for taking the time to post details of your stay. I am delighted that Andreas was able to offer you a memorable experience and 5-star service. He is a great asset to our team and takes great pride in his work. Andreas will be thrilled to see that his genuine care and hospitality doesn't go unnoticed!

I'm happy that you enjoyed the benefits of being a loyal IHG Rewards Club member, our spacious accommodations and the beautiful views of Biscayne Bay.

It's a pleasure to hear that you would stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Nice modern hotel on the waterfront, walking distance to Bayside Marketplace for shops and restaurants. Nice, big, clean rooms, and the harbour and beach views are stunning. Also got a good rate via expedia. However, 11 dollars for Wifi (unless you are an IHG rewards member, but they don't volunteer that information and you have to ask to get the charge removed from your bill), 1 dollar per bag to store them after checkout and 39 dollars for parking with a fairly inefficient valet service are excessive.

Room Tip: Waterfront views are stunning.
Dear greeny_4,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful facility, convenient location and breathtaking views.

I am sorry that the benefits of being an IHG Rewards Club member weren't thoroughly explained to you at check-in. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the additional fees for valet and luggage storage. I wish this hadn't negatively impacted your stay and I hope these shortcomings don't deter you from staying with us again in the future.

perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

If you need to stay in downtown Miami then this is your Hotel. We did for 4 nights and then moved to South Beach. A perfect combination. There is absolutely nothing to fault here, the staff are incredible, especially the staff in the Club Lounge. Nothing is too much trouble. Definitely worth upgrading to club lounge. The staff definitely make this hotel to be as fabulous as it is. The Concierge Team, best I have ever encountered. Would not hesitate to book agian. Love, Love, Miami.

Room Tip: make sure you book a club room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear kevin27,

Thank you for your fantastic remarks! I am so proud that we were able to offer you a memorable experience and top of the line service. I love receiving feedback such as yours as it reminds me just how lucky I am to work with a great team of individuals. Our colleagues take great pride in their work and truly love what they do. I'm so honored that you had the opportunity to witness this firsthand.

I appreciate your accolades to a few of our teams who were able to make your experience a bit brighter. I will share your kind remarks with the Club Lounge and Concierge team and congratulate them on a job well done!

It was truly a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to having you as our guest again during your next trip to Miami.

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had two rooms for two nights and to be honest it was perfect. The pool was great and everyone was really helpful. Breakfast was a little on the expensive side though so we gave that a miss. Would highly recommend.

Dear cymbeline,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's truly a pleasure to hear that you had a flawless stay! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the pool and the service you received from our staff. I appreciate your recommendations and I do hope it's not too long before we're able to welcome you back!

Haiti
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel is very convenient for a leisure travel with the family. We go there everytime we go to Miami, they always manage to give us two connecting rooms : one with a king size bed and the other with two beds. The breakfast is a bit expensive : $147.91 for the buffet for 4 persons, but good. The restaurants inside the hotel are also a bit expansive, but there is a mall on the waterfront at walking distance with many restaurants and shops at quite competitive prices. This is a good place to send his wife, while going to the swimming pool. Nothing to complain about, this hotel is state of the art on the long run.

Room Tip: The wifi is free when recorded as frequent customers, otherwise it is at the fee of $9.95 perday (th...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Marc R,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. I'm thrilled that we continue to offer you and your family memorable experiences and great service. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff and congratulate them on a job well done!

Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We stayed at the Intercontinental last weekend and had such a fantastic stay from start to finish. The Valet welcomed us warmly and promptly helped with luggage and the front desk checked us in quickly and with a great smile. The room was amazing... fantastic view of the water, and nice furniture and amenities. Almost made me want to just stay in the room, if so much was not to do outside the hotel! Toro Toro had a great dinner and the desert "La Bomba" needs to be seen and tasted to believe how good a desert can be. Great location, great staff, would recommend to anyone who wants a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Water views are great!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear lminton,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of InterContinental Miami. I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable experience! We strive to ensure that our guests are given a warm welcome from the moment they pull up to our doors and I'm thrilled that we did just that. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the well-appointed accommodations, breathtaking views of the bay and your dining experience at Toro Toro.

I truly appreciate your accolades to our staff for the exemplary service that they provided during your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Arminio

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!