“Great hotel in the heart of it all” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 122 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Richmond, Virginia
“Great hotel in the heart of it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am an avid traveler and have just become acquainted with the trip advisor phenomenon, but I just wanted to take the time to commend this hotel on there amenities, location, and customer service. What a well trained staff they have. Keep up the good work definitely worth the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Toms1989s,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is a pleasure to hear that you had a 5-star experience during your recent stay and decided to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed our hotel's amenities, location and top of the line service. It makes a huge difference when you work with great individuals who truly love with they do and I am proud that you had the opportunity to witness our staff's genuine hospitality.

I do hope it's not too long before you visit us again. Please email me at icmiami@ihg.com prior to your next stay so that I can be sure we continue to exceed your expectations and offer you the ultimate InterContinental Miami experiences.

Arminio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (689)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had a Beautiful Room with panoramic view of the Harbor. Amenities and services were top notch and courteous . Valet parking was convenient and ToroToro was very chic, food was delicious. Only 25 mins from the airport. We highly recommend this Hotel

Stayed June 2014
Dear Carl B,

Thank you so much for your fantastic remarks! I am thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including your dining experience at Toro Toro. It is truly a pleasure to hear that we exceeded your expectations and I appreciate the recommendations that you have shared with our future guests.

I hope that you will visit us again during your next trip to Miami.

Miami Shores, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

When deciding on a location for my daughters birthday, I wanted a place with class, scenery, and the magic that Miami has to offer. The InterContinental Miami was everything I expected and then some.

Our experience with the staff was supervene. Everyone from bellman, front desk, housekeeping, and many other staff members I left behind were friendly; always encouraging for our stay to be top notch. I wanted to formally thank Ms. Flora Angel, The Club Supervisor for her attentiveness and professionalism at all times. She was welcoming; embracing our family including the little ones. She offered them cookies and hot chocolate; definitely a moment they remember from their stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Beverly R,

Thank you so much for your review of InterContinental Miami. I am so happy to hear that we were able to offer your daughter a memorable experience for her birthday. I'm pleased that we exceeded your expectations! We strive to ensure that each and every one of our guests is given a warm welcome and superior service throughout their stay. I appreciate your accolades to Flor for her genuine hospitality and attentiveness. I will be sure to share your comments and thank her for the 5-star service that she continues to deliver to our guests.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Gorgeous hotel with a staff that delivered world class service! Bar and lobby definitely have the Miami vibe. I will definitely stay again on my next trip to Miami. Great location too...only $17 can to south beach and 4 block away from American Airlines arena. Go Miami Heat!

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Zuzana B,

Thank you so much for your review of InterContinental Miami. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our gorgeous facility, convenient location and service you received from our staff. I am thrilled to hear that you plan to return and would love for you to email me at icmiami@ihg.com so that I can offer my assistance with your next reservation and ensure that we continue to exceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wonderful location and a great room. We got a $25 upgrade and it was well worth it. Everything was so clean and the beds so comfortable. This is walking distance to the Miami Heat's new stadium which was a bonus as we had tickets to a game. Also close to the marina and shops and tourist buses.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Gail T,

Thank you so much for your review of the InterContinental Miami. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and upgraded accommodations. I hope you enjoyed the Heat game! Game 3 of the Finals is tonight and the city is on fire!

Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is a spectacular property. Tons of style and a great location keep my annual conference returning to this hotel. They continue to improve and renovate this beautiful hotel. The granite facade nd lobby have definite wow factor. With the addition of Toro Toro, they have transformed the lobby bar into a chic nightclub where everyone is welcome. The concierge's dinner recommendations are always spot on. And the rooms are beautiful. Make sure you sign up for the ihg membership, you will keep coming back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lisa C,

Thank you so much for sharing details of your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we continue to wow you! We take great pride in ensuring that our facilities and service are superior and I'm thrilled that we continue to exceed your expectations.

I appreciate your recommendations and would definitely recommend that all of guests enroll in IHG Rewards Club! It's free to enroll and offers some great perks!

I hope to see you again for next year's conference.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

As a Gold Ambassador level IHG member I expected the Intercontinental Miami to measure up to service level of other hotels in the chain. But the Miami property missed the mark... but not by much. Deficiencies were an Internet connection that required a different logon for different areas in the hotel, the failure to deliver the amenities provided to Ambassador level guests unless repeated reminded and the niggardly level of the room upgrade (regular rate guest got similar rooms at the same rate, so who are they kidding about "an upgrade.") .
But the friendly accommodating staff, great restaurant, facilities, spa, gym and just about everything you want from an Intercontinental hotel were perfect.

Room Tip: Get an high floor, harbour view room.
Green Features: Did not perceive any besides the two-sided trash bin.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear SunGod21,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am happy to hear that you received great service from our staff and enjoyed our restaurant, facilities and amenities. However, I am very disappointed to hear that we missed the mark in regards to some aspects of your stay.

I hope that you will accept my sincere apologies for the shortcomings you described. As a valued IHG Rewards Club Gold Ambassador, it is important that you receive the benefits that you are entitled to and I am sorry that this was not the case. I would like to obtain additional details regarding your reservations so that I can follow up on the issues you mentioned and ensure that your next stay is flawless. Please email me at icmiami@ihg.com at your earliest convenience.

Again, I appreciate your feedback on areas of improvement and hope that you will give us another chance to change your impression of the InterContinental Miami. I am confident that your next visit will be much more memorable and favorable.

Arminio

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!