“another great stay in Miami” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 130 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
new york
“another great stay in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were pleasantly greeted at the desk by Jessica and was checked in very quickly. Upon walking to my room , I was warm fully greeted by Florangel whom has always taken great care of us. She immediately asked us how we were doing and welcomed us back to the hotel. During our stay , she made sure our needs and stay were always first class. We would never stay any place else while we are in Miami. Thanks again for making our vacation the best. See you again soon benny

Room Tip: join the Ambassador club worth every penny and more. Get great upgrades
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Benny,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I appreciate your loyalty to InterContinental Hotels and InterContinental Miami. I am thrilled that we were able to give you the best start to your vacation! It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests had a great stay and received superior service from our staff. We have a great team of individuals here and I appreciate the accolades to a few of our staff members who were able to make your stay memorable.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please be sure to contact me by emailing interconmiami@gmail.com so that I can offer my assistance with making your booking.

Arminio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We arrived in very late and were still warmly greeted. They called once a day to make sure our stay was perfect. The location is great! The pool and pool area is very clean and inviting. Our room is beautiful with a breathtaking view. We will for sure stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear jenunyc,

I thank you very much for your 5-star review and your kind words about our property. I am pleased and proud to count you among our customers and I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. I'm delighted that you were able to relax in our beautiful accommodations and enjoy the breathtaking views from the comfort of your room. Your comments have been shared with our team and we are looking forward to your return.

In an effort to ensure that we continue to exceed your expectations, I would love to obtain additional details of your stay. Please email me at interconmiami@gmail.com so that I can be sure your next stay is just as spectacular (if not better) than this one!

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were here for a conference and we very happy it was held here. The service was top notch and most importantly the room was wonderful -- we loved the great view of the bay!

The bed was pretty comfy and the room was pretty well insulated from outside noise. The bathroom was nice and I loved the dual showerheads! We had room service in (great margherita pizza) and ate breakfast the next day at the property's Ole restaurant (good breakfast buffet with wonderful pastries; huevos rancheros was good a la carte meal).

We loved that it was also right across from Bayfront Park, which has a wonderful playground that our little one loved playing in.

I don't think the conference will be here next year but we will look forward to another stay if it returns to this hotel!

Room Tip: Valet parking is $39/night; we got free wi-fi through being a member of the loyalty program, otherwi...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear kurokitty,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of InterContinental Miami. I am so glad that you enjoyed your conference and that you had an equally enjoyable stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests received wonderful service. Our location is in the midst of all that Miami has to offer and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy some of the city's great amenities.

There's no need to wait for the conference to come back to visit us! I insist that you come back on your next leisure trip to Miami and have a little fun. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you are on business in Miami and is not really there for the sand and sea, this is the perfect hotel for you and probably the one that is the best value around. Hotel is right by the sea and if you managed to get one facing the Biscayne Bay, you would be asking up every morning to the most panoramic and loveliest view of the Miami Bay Area. There's a lovely park with a lovely playground just down beside the hotel for that lovely morning jog or the evening runabout. Toro Toro the lobby restaurant has also very lovely food and is a must try! If you are not driving, the train station us right beside the hotel too. If you are driving, it is an easy 10 mins drive to the beach area.

I will definitely stay at thus great hotel again when I go to Miami again next year!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear KevinTanHH,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post details of your stay. Our location is at the heart of all that Miami has to offer! Beautiful views of the bay, a quick walk to Bayside Marketplace and American Airlines Arena plus we're just a short drive from the beach...you can't go wrong! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our location, accommodations and great dining options at Toro Toro.

I would love to obtain additional details of your stay and ask that you email me at interconmiami@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your return next year and hope that you'll reach out to me during the booking process.

Alexandria, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had booked Holiday Inn hotel. Day I could cancel without penalty I checked priceline to see if I could get a better last minute rate somewhere else. I thought $250 for HI was extreme although this is expensive part of town, but only needed one night as we were catching cruise ship next day. Thanks to Priceline and this being such a large hotel; I got a great room for $175 total. It was busy but again, only needed something for one night. But room was large, clean, quiet and perfect location. Only drawback, due to busy and size; getting bellmen almost impossible. Took 40 minutes and 3 calls downstairs to get our luggage brought up. Next day when checking out, waited 20 minutes and made two calls before we just took it down ourselves. If you can, just do it yourself.

Room Tip: Ask for water view, very pretty.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear rebfamily,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that our accommodations and location were well-suited for your needs and that you had a great overall experience. I do apologize for the wait you experienced when requesting assistance with your luggage. Please know that these delays are not a common occurrence and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

As a valued guest, I want you to get the most out of your stay and invite you to contact me personally during the planning of your next visit to Miami so that I may ensure you receive the great benefits that come with booking directly with our hotel as opposed to third party reservation channels. Please email me at interconmiami@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to exceeding your already high expectations of InterContinental Miami.

Arminio"
Rheinfelden, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great location at Miami Bayfront Park in walking distance to Ultra Music Festival (March 28-30, 2014). Perfect service with very short waiting time at the reception although the hotel was fully booked. Very friendly staff - I think all ages felt very welcome. Very nice large room and bathroom. No noise from the air condition at night when you turn it off - this should be standard in every hotel! Breakfast in the club lounge could have more daily variety (for those staying more than 2 days), but the food was of good quality. Staff in the lounge was always very friendly and helpful. The happy hour in the lounge was great to meet people. It was a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guido_Rhf,

Thank you so much for your review of the InterContinental Miami. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our proximity to Bayfront Park and the Ultra Music Festival. I am most pleased that you received exemplary service from all of our staff and enjoyed your accommodations. I appreciate your feedback in regards to the variety for breakfast options in the Club Lounge and have shared your comments with our staff.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The staff was amazing, and really took care of me. I flew the red eye, and they were ready to help me out. A nice private breakfast while my room was prepared, and I was ready for a nap! I will absolutely stay there again when in Miami. Thank you again for taking care of a weary traveler!

Room Tip: Just ask, these guys are great and will take care of you.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear JMilan_1234567,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests had a 5-star experience and were given a warm welcome by our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you plan to return and look forward to welcoming you back. Please email at interconmiami@gmail so that I can assist you with any future bookings and ensure that we continue to exceed your high expectations of the InterContinental Miami.

Arminio

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!