We stayed here for one night pre-cruise. This hotel is very close to the port and surprisingly family friendly.
- only a few minutes drive to cruise port
- within walking distance to Bayside Market
- Bayfront Park is a very nice park to walk through and has a nice playground for kids
- mini crib with metal frame is available upon request
- Starbucks in the lobby is convenient for a quick breakfast
- room is a good size and nicely furnished
- bathroom is large and modern
- robes are included
- good sized safe in the bathroom closet
- bed was comfortable
- controls for blackout curtain accessible from the bed
- valet parking is extremely expensive and self parking is not available
- difficult to drive to (would recommend taking a cab to this hotel)
** beware of toilet. i was awaken through out the night by a loud periodic screeching noise. In the morning i found out that the toilet made that noise each time it released pressure. I would check to make sure your toilet is not making this noise before you go to bed.