“Valet Parking Service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Valet Parking Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Want to thank Hamilton and Marvin for their services in the valet parking area! The room and bar area service were great! Great location, view to the harbor excellent. Near to downtown area in order to visit stores and various restaurants. Like a lot near to the Bay Side and the AA Arena.

Room Tip: Ask for view to the harbor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

2,596 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (585)
  • Polish first
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a typical Intercontinental Hotel--high class, clean, large rooms, good service. It's everything I expected. However, the one drawback was the internet service. Trying to a get a wireless signal was challenging and when I resorted to the hardline, it wasn't much better. For such a great hotel, they need to update their internet service. If you're not concerned with that, this is a fantastic place to stay. it's right on the water and only a short walk from some great nightlife in the Bayside Marketplace.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Fantastic hotel. Modern, clean, first-class, with fabulous outdoor pool. Hilaire Louis-Jean (Uniformed Services Manger) was extremely helpful with luggage at check-in and checkout. It made the transition from the taxi to the room and back to the airport a breeze.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at the Intercontinental a couple of weeks ago, after having an overnight flight finally I arrived at the hotel at 8 am, I was gonna try to get an early check in which I thought would be difficult, I went to the front desk and Stephanie welcomed me, she was very nice and professional and granted me the early check in, this was a good way to start my stay in Miami. The room was spacious, I had a nice view. One recommendation I have is don't touch the minibar.
At night I went to Toro Toro, it is a bit expensive but it's worth it.
The service in general is excellent, definetely I recommend this hotel and I will be back soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was recently here with my three friends from Canada, Im local but in the spirit of vacation I stayed at the hotel. Didnt have a view of the ocean but I was able to look over Miami and appreciate the beautiful city it is. Not only were our suites nice but all of the amenities were perfect as well, so much so, we really did everything on-sites, especially visiting The Blue Water Bar several times. Our service there was great, the drinks were reasonable and not to mention the bar tender Ashika, she was really pleasant! Myself and my friends really enjoyed our stay, Thank you InterContinental Miami for a wonderful visit!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the hotel has a wonderful view of the ocean!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Winston Salem, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I travel A LOT and I think this is the BEST hotel I have EVER stayed at.

Nice lobby with very friendly employees.
Elevators are nice and fast with 5 (or 6?) different ones.

Rooms are fairly large (we had 2 doubles)... the view was fantastic! We had city view but a bit of the harbor too. Bed was soooo comfy! Nice tv (but no CW?)

Pool on the 5th floor was sooo nice too. I loved the view and the relaxing chairs and the pool area. Bar outside too (but can't take drinks in the pool!)

The bar service was pretty slow. The lady took forever to get our drinks. Anything at the hotel has gratuity added FYI. Buffet breakfast was delicious but $32 a person!!!! Our group of 3's bill was $93 for breakfast with tip added. Eeek!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Lindenwold, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had a great stay at the Intercontinental Hotel Miami on a recent visit! We went down to celebrate my birthday and at check in Nathalie H. at the front desk overheard us talking about our plans. She then sent us a bottle of champagne to my room!! I felt like such a celebrity… have never had that kind of service before. We had a great room with a bay view and had an amazing birthday dinner at Toro Toro. Thank you to all the staff that made our stay unforgettable!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!