“Best hotel in Miami” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Montreal, Canada
“Best hotel in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Incredible client service....Sergio at the front desk is always a pleasure to check in with. Boris on the 29th is probably one of the best employees I have ever met in a hotel. I come back just for them.

Room Tip: 08 are the best
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear LoriQC1963,

Thank you for wonderful review. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to provide you with incredible service. We will make sure to share your great comments with Sergio and Boris. We look forward to providing you with many more memorable moments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (612)
  • Polish first
mike031
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed there with my family during our recent trip to Miami, FL. We loved the location! Staff were great and very professional! Especially Florangel (Club Manager), she was the best! Our room on the 32nd floor, overlooked the Biscayne Bay, was specious, comfortable and clean! The food and beverage at the Club was great with huge flat screen TVs and courteous staff!
We will definitely stay there again next time we are in the Miami Area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

From arrival to departure the entire staff was very attentive. I even got tweets from the hotel regarding my stay. Breakfast via buffet is best. The breakfast menu was not good at all but there was some good food via the bar. Also the attentiveness made up for the breakfast menu. The location had excellent views. I had the downtown view but the hotel is walking distance from the Bayside Mall and of course there is an Alamo rental facility at the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: minimal a/c noise
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

InterContinental Miami does it right from the moment you approach the front door through to check out. Management is to be commended on hiring such efficient and friendly staff. Shout out to the bellmen in the carport!! Room was beautiful and very well kept. Nice personal touch having the guests name appear on the television and the motorized shades for the windows were actually really handy! The pool area is quite unique. Breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay from our 21st floor window. Hats off to IC Miami.

Room Tip: Get a view of the Bay if you can!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Miami Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Reservation system wasn't the best as the 1800 operators booked me at a sister property by mistake. Thankfully, the intercontinental hotel acknowledged the mistake and they were willing to work with us to provide us a room at a good rate. So why book here? Location is great - close to bayside shopping area, Miami heat arena, downtown (great restaurants nearby on brickell ave and lots of cool buildings for photo shooting). Hotel sits on the bay - gorgeous views of downtown and the water. Miami Beach is still close via cab. I personally like the downtown brickell area as lots of young business locals frequently visit the area bars and restaurants. Good nightlife vibe down brickell. The beach is great but lots of tourists and I think it's overpriced for their hotel options. Valet, check in, check out, and hotel management were extremely nice and welcoming. Decor has been upgraded. Pool area is very nice with great views.

• Stayed September 2013
Hawaii Kai, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am an individual who travels more than what I incline to, being away from home so much, it's not always desirable to pack up once again and head anywhere for my vacation time. However, my family decided this summer was cruise time, even though we live in beautiful Hawaii, and it was time to once again pack my luggage. After long travels, we arrived at the Intercontinental Miami. I was then greeted by a gentleman named Rodrigo, the Lobby Ambassador, and we interacted a few times with him throughout our stay. Not only was he extremely professional, very knowledgeable and an employee who you can see has a true passion for what he does, but was the highlight of our stay in Miami. He described the property in detail and informed us of what your hotel has to offer, made us feel welcome and at home by accommodating us, catered to our every need, was very sweet with our children and made great recommendations for our dinner at Toro Toro and for my wife's spa day at mySpa. I interact with many different hotels and their employees, and since it isn't my home, I always find something that needs to be improved. I was not only happy with the property and the other employees I came across, but I found it necessary to recognize this individual and his great work, I have nothing but great things to say about your hotel.

Keep up the great work, Intercontinental Miami!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Rochester Hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Kudos to Leonar (reception). She made me feel welcome the moment I walked up to the reception desk. She was very accommodating to make sure I had an excellent experience at this beautiful hotel. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!