“SWEET HOTEL and Excellent staff - especially valet!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“SWEET HOTEL and Excellent staff - especially valet!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The entire hotel was SO amazing: the inside, the outside, and everything in between! We loved our room, we loved our lobby, and the hotel at night looked amazing. But the most amazing part was our valet guy Lester!! He was so wonderful the moment we got out of the taxi! He helped us with our bags and then proceeded to find out more about our trip to help us get the most of it. He explained to us all the cool places we could go around the area to get a good taste of Miami. We talked with him for 20 minutes before we realized we hadn't stepped foot in the hotel yet. He was very personable and easy to talk to. I don't know if we would have had such a great night if it weren't for his suggestions.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (603)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Yessica helped me alot, very proffesional, and patience, best customer service ever. Great hotel and beautiful rooms.. i had dinner at toro toro the food was amazing specially the steak and the salmon. Loved the knowledge of the concierge and from the whole staff. It was an amazing stayed from the beginning that i parked my car to the end of my check out. Will back again for my honeymoon next year and def will come back and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed many times at this hotel and must say that it doesn't get old. I love it here. I usually come for business so I dont't get to explore the entire hotel but this time is vacation time! and for the first time I had lunch in Blue Water at te pool. I must say it was great. Chris and the manager were very attentive and helpful, they checked on us a couple of times to make sure we were fine. My friend and I had the shrip and churrasco pizza oh my god it was amazing! I definitely recomend this restauran for lunch and happy hour as the drinks were very good :)

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Modern Miami gem, this place did not disappoint from the reviews. Service was great - everyone quick to help with the bags, check-in smooth as could be, staff offering directions and assistance as needed, cab to the port, etc. Nice walk to the touristy Marketplace.

Public areas were fab, wish we'd had more time to just hang out at the hotel. Bathroom was huge and modern, very nice shower. Loved the motorized, blackout shades by the bedside. The beds were comfy but.. double beds are a bit small; there is plenty of space for a hotel of this calibre to put 2 queen beds in the room. Like many a higher end hotel, the nicer the place, the more amenities/services - and the more they cost. I don't mind paying, happily tipped everyone for their good service, even dined in the pricey restaurant for breakfast. But $20+ for Internet?? I stuck w/ LTE.

For a luxury treat, this was very worth it and I'd happily go again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had nothing but excellent experiences at this hotel. Upon entering, I noticed the luxurious furnishings and an ever-so inviting atmosphere. At the front desk, l was promptly greeted by a stunning young woman named Sarah who was extremely courteous and informative - even going out of her way to tell me about upcoming events. Prices were very reasonable and my room was accommodating. I am beyond please with my stay at Intercontinental Miami and I look forward to future trips to Miami.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival you couldn't feel more welcome! We felt as our home away from home. From the service checkin registration from " Sergio" to the amazing view of the Miami bay. The restuarant definitely suits the ranking as the number 1 in Miami for it has been a while since we've tasted so many different flavors in one course of meal!!! Guaranteed a second visit!!

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Large, beautiful rooms with luxurious touches. Loved the shower heads and huge bathroom. Great location downtown. I would expect free wi-fi and fitness center in a hotel of this caliber, however. Also would be nice to have airport shuttles. Still, we had a nice visit at a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to InterContinental Miami? Share your experiences!