“JUST GOOD ENOUGH!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #87 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Leominster, Massachusetts
“JUST GOOD ENOUGH!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This location is right next to the airport and it is next to lots of restaurants and other businesses.
The hotel itself is clean enough, but the carpets are really dirty. Don't walk on them barefoot. The pool is really nice, the parking lot and property in genera are well maintained. The staff is friendly enough.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a nice experience the staff they are really professional specially Naivys she gave me a great service and every single question I had also housekeeping personal cleaned my room to perfection and were very nice I would definitely recommend this hotel and come back every time I'm in Miami

Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
Florence South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at day inn north and days inn international . The rooms were very clean bed comfortable . long walk to the elevator at days inn international.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed last weekend at these property and we were very impress about what we got for the price we paid. We needed to stay out of our house because of maintenance. We give it a shot at days inn international airport. Since the moment I called to book the room, the front desk agent Denis helped me with all my inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner. The same happened when we arrived at the property. The room was in perfect conditions. We got two beds for 89 dollars per day which I think is affordable for a weekend in miami. They offer breakfast free of charge. I was definitely a great option for us!!

Room Tip: call the hotel directly
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Jorge G, General Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

It's obvious you are a seasoned Miami traveler and as such recognize the value we offer. Thank you so much for your kind words and I am more than sure Denis will be excited to hear of your glowing review. I am happy to hear you found your room to be in great condition, and that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast!

It was our pleasure to have you at the property and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Days Inn.

Jorge Gomez
Travelers also viewed these Miami hotels
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
Rodeway inn Miami
Rodeway inn Miami
#72 of 113 in Miami
3.5 of 5 stars 10 reviews

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #87 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.