This place needs to be shut down!
- Overcharged a one night stay by over 300 Dollors (luckily booking.com refunded)
- Overcharged the second credit card with movies, parking, internet that was never used
- Management did not reply to numerous request
- Food once you enter the room it is plastered with advertisment for take out.
- i ordered and it was the worst food you can imagine - turns out that the hotel has a warning up to not eat because people have been poisened/got ill
IN SHORT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A AIRPORT HOTEL CHOOSE ANOTHER ONE
In my opinion the Days Inn should be shut down and management should be investigated for fraudulent practices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Wyndham, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Miami Days Inn