“STAY AWAY AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #88 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Vancouver, Canada
“STAY AWAY AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place needs to be shut down!

- Overcharged a one night stay by over 300 Dollors (luckily booking.com refunded)
- Overcharged the second credit card with movies, parking, internet that was never used
- Management did not reply to numerous request

- Food once you enter the room it is plastered with advertisment for take out.
- i ordered and it was the worst food you can imagine - turns out that the hotel has a warning up to not eat because people have been poisened/got ill

IN SHORT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A AIRPORT HOTEL CHOOSE ANOTHER ONE
In my opinion the Days Inn should be shut down and management should be investigated for fraudulent practices.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Jorge G, General Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Guest,

We are sorry you experienced a billing issue while at property, and understand that you felt our response time was inadequate. We we're more than happy to work with booking.com to resolve your issue, and apologize that it happened in the first place.

The food issue with these various companies of dubious business practices in Miami is a persistent problem which we work hard to control. These individuals enter the building with luggage or backpacks along side other guests and distribute flyers without our consent. I am sorry you fell victim to their foul practices. We do our best to advise our guest not consume said food, hence the notice you yourself read.

Our desk staff is always available to provide suggestions regarding dining options, and I assure you that we do not practice or condone fraudulent business practices.

If you have any other issues please feel free to send me a message and I will look into this for you.

Jorge Gomez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Excellent Service! I stayed there with my family over the weekend and I felt right at home. The cleanliness of the room, and the hotel in general, was impeccable! My room attendant was a sweet person named Blanca. She was really sweet and nice with us. The breakfast was amazing! A nice lady named Maritsa served me and I couldn't have asked for better. The restaurant,too, was spotless. The food was, no IS, AMAZING!! I do not regret staying here and next time I am in Miami I will definitely stay here again. I would love to congratulate the Supervisors of Housekeeping. It is very notable that they do a great job and they have acquired an amazing working team. I recommended all of my friends and family to come here. I will be back for sure!! :)

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as our Daybreak breakfast! Thank you for the kind words regarding our housekeeping department. They work very hard to keep up the standards that our guests deserve and expect.

I will pass your compliments on to them, I am sure they will be very grateful. We look forwards to your return and wish you and your family the best.

General Manger
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here one night on a layover in Miami. The airport shuttle runs to 1:00 am, but the front desk does not answer if they are busy with customers. We took Uber and were there in 10 minutes with a fare of $9.13. We reserved a king double which is just a really big bed. The room was nice, shower was hot.
The hotel is located near a freeway interchange, but the room was quiet. The shuttle to the airport was free on runs on the half hour. The free breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, cereal, juices, toast, and pastries.
We would stay here again. Room price was $100, which is about a cheap as you can find for a chain hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the property. I am sorry to hear about your trouble with the shuttle service and will speak to my desk staff about it. I am however happy to hear that you found the room was quiet and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our Daybreak breakfast.

Thank you for pointing out the price point. We try to provide our customers will a great value for their hard earned money and I am glad to hear we are reaching this goal.

We hope to have you as a guest again if you are in the area.

Thank you for choosing Days Inn.

Pembroke Parish, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

well my name is kristin Crocker i visted days inn it was the best experience ever i had such good attention my housekeeper was lisset cordero she always making sure that everything was ok my room was always ready and i think i would never had such a good housekeeper like lsset cordero

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Jorge G, Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to provide the level of customer service you deserve, we are very happy to hear we succeeded in your case. I passed your kind words on to the housekeeping department and Ms. Cordero would like to convey her heartfelt thanks.

It was a pleasure to have you as guest and we hope to see you back the property soon.

General Manger

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #88 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Wyndham, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.