“STAY AWAY AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #86 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Vancouver, Canada
“STAY AWAY AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place needs to be shut down!

- Overcharged a one night stay by over 300 Dollors (luckily booking.com refunded)
- Overcharged the second credit card with movies, parking, internet that was never used
- Management did not reply to numerous request

- Food once you enter the room it is plastered with advertisment for take out.
- i ordered and it was the worst food you can imagine - turns out that the hotel has a warning up to not eat because people have been poisened/got ill

IN SHORT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A AIRPORT HOTEL CHOOSE ANOTHER ONE
In my opinion the Days Inn should be shut down and management should be investigated for fraudulent practices.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Excellent Service! I stayed there with my family over the weekend and I felt right at home. The cleanliness of the room, and the hotel in general, was impeccable! My room attendant was a sweet person named Blanca. She was really sweet and nice with us. The breakfast was amazing! A nice lady named Maritsa served me and I couldn't have asked for better. The restaurant,too, was spotless. The food was, no IS, AMAZING!! I do not regret staying here and next time I am in Miami I will definitely stay here again. I would love to congratulate the Supervisors of Housekeeping. It is very notable that they do a great job and they have acquired an amazing working team. I recommended all of my friends and family to come here. I will be back for sure!! :)

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here one night on a layover in Miami. The airport shuttle runs to 1:00 am, but the front desk does not answer if they are busy with customers. We took Uber and were there in 10 minutes with a fare of $9.13. We reserved a king double which is just a really big bed. The room was nice, shower was hot.
The hotel is located near a freeway interchange, but the room was quiet. The shuttle to the airport was free on runs on the half hour. The free breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, cereal, juices, toast, and pastries.
We would stay here again. Room price was $100, which is about a cheap as you can find for a chain hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Pembroke Parish, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

well my name is kristin Crocker i visted days inn it was the best experience ever i had such good attention my housekeeper was lisset cordero she always making sure that everything was ok my room was always ready and i think i would never had such a good housekeeper like lsset cordero

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Jorge G, Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to provide the level of customer service you deserve, we are very happy to hear we succeeded in your case. I passed your kind words on to the housekeeping department and Ms. Cordero would like to convey her heartfelt thanks.

It was a pleasure to have you as guest and we hope to see you back the property soon.

Jorge Gomez
General Manger

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #86 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.