“Not recommended” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #101 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Not recommended”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Check in staff considered is an interruption, room was sub-par in terms of cleanliness and proximity to the numerous freeways close by made for a very long night.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kingston, Jamaica
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I dont know why I am overcharged for my stay which was for two nights. I am so sorry I didnt read these reviews of this hotel from before. This hotel and staff are dishonest and I need a line by line item of all the charges. I need to query these charges because my credit card is being overcharged by more than 30%.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am going to Miami next July and will be arriving early. I asked at reception if there is anywhee to leave my luggage until check in. I was told no. This means I will have to stay at a different hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This one compare to her sister hotel from miami spring look better and cleaning condtions much better but the room in no smoking area the smell is owful you just open the door the odor concentrated in the entrace of room it's so strong that the smell get impregnet in our cloth. The pool looks good not bad at all but in at the botton of the pool you can see the dust, good cleaning condition we don't use it for that reason, at the end they charge me for the parking use 5 box per day thing that their sister hotel don't charged. But when I checked the account using the tv network the statement showed all the charged detailed of the total of $68.20, charge for safety box, parking lot and other. My account was payed in advance and he told me that everything was find, he ask me if I have a car I sayed yes and he did charge me for use of parking, and i mentioned the in the statement of the account by the network showed the the parking fee it's was included the room rate. He told me that in the internet offer that I used the parking it's not included. So crazy for leaving I decided payed and not return never to that place, also have a place named Maracas that look more to a night club of strippers than a familiy placed. Be aware the charge also for the airport transportation, other guest had problems with thats, must hotel the services it's free. All surrounding the hotel it's highway construction the traffic it's heavy, and no food place at waking distance so the forced you to ordered from Maracas place.It's decided to go anyway check for the hidding fee good luck.

Room Tip: the best one close to the pool and first floor
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #101 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.