“awful conditions” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #105 of 129 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
dominica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed overnight while transiting through MIA. The shuttle arrived at the airport and brought me back to the airport timely. The driver is very courteous. The room is clean and I had a good stay though only in the night. I would have stayed longer if needed.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We had stayed with them for night. They had made me sign two piece of paper. one with credit card imprint on it. After coming back i saw that there was two charge for room rate. I had contacted many time never received satisfactory answer but only once lady at front desk told me that they we refund extra charge as it was their fault. After waiting and no refund i have filed dispute to my credit card company. In response to that in August motel had submitted supporting document in which they had three piece of paper signed by me. i had only signed two at time of checking and of them had carbon copy attached. And motel had put on one copy actual room rent and on second copy they put extra charges which never been approved by me or motel never informed me. So i have to contact my credit card company. Still waiting for resolution. it September and stayed with them in June

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have no internet service in hotel or very poor signal. They have a Card on desk that shows a toll free number to ask for help regarding internet service, I dial it and answers a fax machine. In the corridor they have a mat with hotel's brand logo, and it was really dirty, seems that wasn't been cleaned in months. Odor in all areas was awful. When receiving calls from outside the operator doesn´t pick up, people that wanted to call me have to make the phone call like 2 o 3 times. I was very disappointed. Some TV channels wasn't available. They have a value declaration named "A promise as sure as the sun" and on it's first point you can read "as our guest, you can expect warm hospitality and clean, comfortable rooms WHERE EVERUTHING WORKS....." mmmmmm not at all.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night for layover because we had to fly early the next morning. And it was better than I expected. The employee at the desk (spanish man) was kind and check in was really quick. He even helped us find a restaurant with delivery service cause it was late and I didnt want to go out for dinner. The rooms were good. Clean and nice. Hot and cold water run perfectly. And the clerck who was there the next morning was very kind helping us get a taxi, early the next morning. Overall, if u want a nice place for one night layover, this is perfect for me....

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #105 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.