“our stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #101 of 129 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sao Luis, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you need to stopover for one or two nights this ok, but I do not recommend a longer stay. The structure is not good and the overall condition of the hotel is old. No service inside the hotel and a low profile staff

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Flight got cancelled and the airline suggested this hotel. Room was nice and check-in friendly, really cheered me up after all the troubles i had with my flight. They made my unexpected stay in miami nice.... next time I will take a hotel near the beach though just so I have more options for dinner or drinks.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here and to tell you the truth it was great... The staff at night was very professional.. He explained to me how to arrive to my room and informed me of the shuttle times and that it arrives every half an hour ..The prices are great... And it's right next to the airport .. U can't ask for more if you staying for a short period of time
Stephanie T

• Stayed July 2014
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next tip to Miami!

Kind Regards,
Panama City, Panama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Biggest mistake to even consider to stay at this hotel, I checked in on 7/7/14 for three nights, As you open the door you'll find a bunch of flyers laying on the floor, the coffee machine and "others" sugar and such are kept inside the bathroom, "have some coffe while taking a S.",I guessthe wifi did not work inside the room, when I asked for assistance, the counter person said he was showing everything ok, but if I wanted wifi, should go down to the lobby and tried there. After having to work at the lobby, I went back to the room, needed a phone book.. Guess what? No phonebook inside the room, call the counter and was told there was only one phone book for the hotel, and he bring up to me (he did). Next morning at the counter was a young girl named NaivIs, who refused to give me her name, I called back from other hotel to get her name. said she was paid "not to disrespect me", extremely rude, when I insisted on getting her name .. In short, I checked out next morning, Navies got upset because the night shift forgot to "write" my wake up call and I was upset about it, she said she had nothing to do with it and could care less about it.. Unless is by fate, I would never ever stay at that hotel! It ruined my day and a full business day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Queens, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hello. I just read through a few reviews before writing mine. Are there hidden deluxe accommodations at this location that I was not aware of? I can't see how anymore had a positive experience staying at this location. The accommodations are subpar at best. I cannot pinpoint what kind of smell was in the room but it hit us every time we walked in. The bed is as hard as a rock. The pillows had this thick plastic covering... Don't understand that. The bathroom is extremely small and very low water pressure in the shower. This location is very old. Our party drove down so didn't need the airport but there must be a dozen other places to choose from by the airport then the Days Inn. It needs major renovations. I would not recommend this location... So sorry.

Stayed June 2014
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear valued Guest,

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. Please accept my apologies for letting you down. We’ve found the majority of our guests have really enjoyed our sleeping rooms. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We will use your opinion to help us continue to improve. We definitely do not want travelers to choose another location. We pride ourselves in being a part of the Days Inn family and we will make sure we meet the standards our guests have come to expect. Thank you for your feedback.

Warm regards,

E-mail:. customercare.miadaysinn@gmail.com
Ph:. 305-261-4230 Ext:.140
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Hi guys.
Please don't stay here.
I booked just for a night because it's a stop over.
1. They promise shuttle - was waiting for an hour, after took a taxi which cost me $15
Nobody in reception even apologies.
2. Room was stinks of smoke.
3. No plays to eat around. They have restaurant which is close in evening.
4 I am waiting for shuttle to take me to the airport for last 50 min- no shuttle and staff is not bothered.
I asked them twice already.
In total my $60 will ended up for me up to $100
Terrible hotel and service.

• Stayed June 2014
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to detail your experience at our hotel.

We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. We are truly disappointed that we could not meet your expectations

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Ph:. 305-261-4230 Ext:.140

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!