“Great prices and location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #120 of 130 hotels in Miami
Miami
“Great prices and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I recently stayed here and to tell you the truth it was great... The staff at night was very professional.. He explained to me how to arrive to my room and informed me of the shuttle times and that it arrives every half an hour ..The prices are great... And it's right next to the airport .. U can't ask for more if you staying for a short period of time
Stephanie T

• Stayed July 2014

500 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Queens, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hello. I just read through a few reviews before writing mine. Are there hidden deluxe accommodations at this location that I was not aware of? I can't see how anymore had a positive experience staying at this location. The accommodations are subpar at best. I cannot pinpoint what kind of smell was in the room but it hit us every time we walked in. The bed is as hard as a rock. The pillows had this thick plastic covering... Don't understand that. The bathroom is extremely small and very low water pressure in the shower. This location is very old. Our party drove down so didn't need the airport but there must be a dozen other places to choose from by the airport then the Days Inn. It needs major renovations. I would not recommend this location... So sorry.

Stayed June 2014
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear valued Guest,

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. Please accept my apologies for letting you down. We’ve found the majority of our guests have really enjoyed our sleeping rooms. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We will use your opinion to help us continue to improve. We definitely do not want travelers to choose another location. We pride ourselves in being a part of the Days Inn family and we will make sure we meet the standards our guests have come to expect. Thank you for your feedback.

Warm regards,

E-mail:. customercare.miadaysinn@gmail.com
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Hi guys.
Please don't stay here.
I booked just for a night because it's a stop over.
1. They promise shuttle - was waiting for an hour, after took a taxi which cost me $15
Nobody in reception even apologies.
2. Room was stinks of smoke.
3. No plays to eat around. They have restaurant which is close in evening.
4 I am waiting for shuttle to take me to the airport for last 50 min- no shuttle and staff is not bothered.
I asked them twice already.
In total my $60 will ended up for me up to $100
Terrible hotel and service.

• Stayed June 2014
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Dear Valued Guest,

We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. We are truly disappointed that we could not meet your expectations

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Had to overnight in Miami before an international flight the next morning. Arrived and called the hotel to confirm shuttle pickup, which comes every 30 minutes (or more) at an unspecified location outside departures level. After a long wait we we're taken the ten minutes to a pretty dilapidated property where an over extended receptionist checked us in. As expected, rooms were threadbare. Worst of all, walls were paper thin and the noise of a TV Next door almost kept us from sleep. Within five minutes of arriving, the toilet was clogged and the shower wouldn't drain well. And they have no maintenance at night to fix it. We made do until our early checkout the next morning. On the positive, shuttle is available as is basic coffee machine and fridge.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to detail your experience at our hotel. We will take your comments/opinions to help us to continue to improve.

Kind Regards,

Dear Guest,

Ph:. 305-261-4230 Ext:.140

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #120 of 130 hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.