“Convenient Overnighter” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Booking.com Expedia.com
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #106 of 131 hotels in Miami
Sydney, Australia
“Convenient Overnighter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The shuttle bus from Miami International is not too easy to spot as there are numerous white buses servicing various hotels. The check in was friendly and efficient. The place has the look of a faded motel with long corridors with carpets overdue for upgrading. The room however was clean and fresh with good wifi,cable TV and comfortable beds. The on site cafe/bar has the look of something in a dated western and the food is of the fast food variety, buts that America

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

496 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The price that was quoted to me on the phone was quite different from what the actual price was upon arrival. The room was clean but the light did not work, nor did the refrigerator or microwave and I had to call the front desk to have someone come up to service these things. We were told that we could get a taxi to take us to the dock for the cruise ship and then on the day that we were leaving the taxi would not take us unless we were paying more money than was quoted by management. This also happened when we were returning back, no one wanted to pick us up as promised so we had to take a taxi and the fare was much cheaper than we were charged when we were leaving for the cruise. Also when i arrived home I found that a double payment was taken out of my bank account for an amount that was much higher than the receipt that I received at checkout. When I called about it I was transferred to accounts receivable and left a message for someone to call me back, I never got a call back the first time, but did get a call back on the second time even though I had talked with management about the problem. I am going to my bank and if the problem with the money is not resolved I will get my lawyer to look into this.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Leah,

Thanks for taking the time to inform us of your concerns during your recent stay regarding your billing . Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences presented. Please contact me directly, i will be glad to take care of your billing issues personally.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Marcia da Costa
Guest Relations Manager
Days Inn Miami International Airport
E-mail:. customercare.miadaysinn@gmail.com
Ph:. 305-261-4230 Ext:.140

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
Days Inn Miami
Miami Days Inn
Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #106 of 131 hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later