“80s room - crappy restaurant service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

You added Days Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #85 of 111 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good hotel for the price.
We came in late in the day after a long day of traveling, the folks on desk were friendly and surprisingly talkative.

Lobby had some better furniture than the pictures online, very sheek. I snapped a pick next morning.

The room was clean and comfy nice big flat screen on the wall and enough room for me and my brother, even after the two fullxl beds, which can be difficult to find while traveling since we are two big guys at about 240lbs each.

We went down and caught maracas place with just before they closed, but the girl at the bar was nice, and they still let us order.We ordered two hamburgers which were pretty thick, and had a beer nice and cold.

The next day we had to catch and early shuttle bus and the checkout and ride over was surprisingly fast and easy, overall a short but comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Get the "deluxe" fancy word for flatscreen. Guy at checkin upsold me for $5 dollars was wo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
tequesta_1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your review.
Gainesville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We arrived during the Superbowl. We mentioned it, and the desk clerk said that we couldn't see it in the room because of the local agreement, but we could watch it in the restaurant, where beers were $1.00. This was a lie. Of course we could see it in the room, and did.
The next morning there was no breakfast, as promised. We asked why, and were told nobody showed up. The desk clerks had several days growth of beard, and appeared sloppy and dirty. How do you people expect to stay in business?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Naivys C, Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding with my staff, the problem that night was that we were having some issues with our Direct TV. In reference to the restaurant it is seperately owned and operated entity, but we shall pass your concerns along to their management. Please ask for me on your next stay and we shall be happy to offer you a max discount.

Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

It was a nice hotel for the price... however would like to be made aware of any power or water, and or internet outages in advance... I was 1.5hrs late for a venue due to the city shutting off the hot water valve....thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our hotel. my sincere apologies for the water situation, which was caused by the adjacent Department of Transportation. In reference to the internet you'll be excited to hear that we are only days away from upgrading our internet bandwidth by 3500%. Hope to see you back soon.

Lakeland, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family and stayed at this hotel this past weekend. **DO NOT STAY HERE** DO NOT IGNORE THIS REVIEW!!! When we got here, I was a little thrown off by the overall appearance and condition of the hotel. I was very displeased. Once we arrived in the room, I noticed the duvet covers were dirty, however, there were blankets in the drawers. The food in the restaurant downstairs was horrible. On Saturday night, the water was apparently shut off by nearby construction. While I can understand this is not the hotel's fault, they never notified ANYONE that the water was off. We found out Sunday morning when we "really" needed to use the toilet. I called downstairs and the front desk employee was so rude as to tell me "she was not there when it happened, so there was nothing she could do about it". No I am sorry or anything. So, if you think you will at least consider this place for a bed and shower...think twice. The hotel says Days Inn Airport...and by airport, it is Airport! You can feel the windows shaking as each plane takes off from the Miami airport every few minutes. So much for a restful night of sleep. I never received any sort of apology for the inconveniences and in fact, I was told if I did not check out by 12 I would be charged another night. Really? Oh and the ironing board holder fell off the wall, not that you could use an iron that is literally tied down to the board so no one steals it.

I urge you to consider somewhere else. We travel down to this area a lot and depend on reviews to help me find a decent place. Some I take with a grain of salt...please do not!!!

P.S. I got the email address for the general manager, but I figure what is the use...$300 for two nights down the drain.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We are sorry about your experience and profoundly apologize. We did not have advanced warning about the Department of Transportation water shut off or we would have been happy to notify you of what was tantamount to an Act of God.

Please contact me Jorge Gomez the manager to discuss this further. As per hour hotel policy our check out time is at 11 AM and we provide a courtesy late check out at 12 noon no charge. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you or for any misunderstanding you may have had with any member of my staff.

Naivys Columbie, Costumer Service Representitive

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami International Airport

Address: 7250 NW 11th Street and 72nd Avenue, EW Palmetto Expressway, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #85 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
Miami Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Miami International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.