“Outstanding experience” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3401 NW Lejeune Road, Miami, FL 33142-5628   |
Ranked #63 of 130 hotels in Miami
“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the redroofinn in July for a week and while we were there it felt as though we were home, when we walked in the lobby was an amazing sight to behold. The staff made us feel as though we were family welcoming us into their home, the rooms were always clean with crisp linen, great ambiance with air condition to die for. From the management to the person who takes care of the pool are doing an exceptional greeeeeeaaat job for anyone who says at the redroofinn a place away from home. I rate this A+++.

• Stayed July 2012
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Our recently renovated lobby do lend to a feeling of home and we are delighted that you enjoyed it. I will share your comments with our staff, they are committed to providing the best service to our guests. I hope you were able to enjoy our new rooms with Serta Comfort mattress. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to miami.
Thanks again.

1,098 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had to find a hotel after the first one I booked fail thru...At first I hesitated to book but once I did it was a nice clean and welcoming room. There is 100 percent no smoking in the hotel so that made it even more pleasant. When I think about staying near an airport I think of sleepless nights but that was not the case here!!! I not once heard a plane while in my room. The customer service is not the best I have experienced but it is fairly decent. Not many smiles nor attentiveness behind the counter but it didn't bother me much because a room was available. The prices are great. In my opinion if you're trying to save money and still have great quality this is the place. I rented a car so we drove to south beach daily; which we had over $300 in savings because hotels on the beach are 3x as much. All in all....great price...great rooms!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you very much for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you liked the cleanliness and location of the property. Our staff takes great pride in maintaining our newly renovated hotel with boutique style furnishings and spa like bathrooms. As we are so close to the airport we have installed double sound-proofed windows to ensure all our guests have a good night sleep. Hopefully, you will take full advantage of our renovation promotions the next time you visit the area, we would love to welcome you again.
Uniontown, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed here for one night before heading down to the Keys. The room was quite nice, you can tell they upgraded the rooms recently. The pool was very nice and it felt like it was our own because no one was around. The only drawback is how loud the planes were when outside, but in the room I couldn't hear them at all! The breakfast in the morning was less then stellar, but hey it's something. The airport shuttle was very nice, only waited five minutes. Bennigans was the only food option we tried. There isn't much within walking distance and having our 8 month old with us, left us with few options. There is another hotel behind Bennigans, but not sure if it had a restaurant. Overall we were quite pleased with the room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the good service that is synonymous with our hotel. I do agree with your comment about our location, we are ideally located to highways and only 1/2 mile from the hotel. Our double windows provides adequate sound proofing giving you a comfortable sleep. I will share your comments with with our staff. We are hoping you will once again take advantage of our value added prices and come back to see us when next you are in Miami. Thanks again.
Kgn, Jamaica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I returned to this hotel on May 30, 2012. I was connecting to New York from Jamaica, had some time in-between flights and decided to hit the streets as the hours passed. I was experiencing some challenges making the reservations from Jamaica, therefore I made direct contact with a member staff of the hotel and got it done. The service was once again lovely, I could not ask for more. Big up the General Manager, who incidentally, is from yaad!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the good service that is synonymous with our hotel. will share your comments with with our staff. We are hoping you will once again take advantage of our value added prices and come back to see us when next you are in Miami. We would love to hear from you. Thanks again.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great hotel! The rooms are extremely nice and clean. Front desk personnel was very helpful especially Gustavo, Beatriz and Sergio during the nights. They had the right answer for each one of our questions and the best solution for any need we might have had. I strongly recommend this Inn to any traveler looking for a reasonable balance on price – value.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the good service that is synonymous with our hotel. I will share this with our staff especially the names mentioned. We are hoping you will once again take advantage of our value added prices and come back to see us when next you are in Miami. Thanks again.
Aruba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Martha was very kind and took care of every situation that there was, she went the extra mile in taking care me, also have a great attitude and willling to help everyone, with someone like Martha you will see me coming back for sure

Room Tip: try to get the rooms that are above the lobby, they are spacious and have your own fridge and microw...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
i0255, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thanks very much for submitting a review on our hotel. Marta will be delighted to hear your comments. Our multi-lingual service team are always eager to serve. We are also happy that you liked our new rooms with boutique style furnishings and spa inspired bathroom. Please do not hesitate to call on us on your next visit to Miami. Thanks again.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Clean room and a nice place to stay for a short trip.... we stayed for a day to take the cruise to Bahamas and also a day after we returned from the cruise.... there is a coin laundry.... value for money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thanks for staying with us and completing a service review. We are happy that you liked our new rooms, service and free shuttle service to the Port of Miami. I will share your comments with staff and hopefully we will see you on your next visit to the Miami area. Thanks again.

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport? Share your experiences!