Looking for a hotel before our carnival cruise from miami, usually stay at the la quinta but wanted to try a new hotel. We had a car so we got to the hotel around 2 pm, and our room was ready to check in! Large room with 2 beds, flat tv, bathroom older but reprinted, beds where very comfy, room was quiet ,we looked out at a apartment building, no plane noise, breakfast was the usual, well stocked ,waffles,yogurt, seating ok, but very dirty fish tank!! Not very nice to look at from our table, they should clean it or remove! Front desk very pleasant & helpful, there was a small gift shop w snacks & toiletries. There is a Mcdonalds within a 5 min walk,& Chinese restaurant next door if. You don't have a car. The next am we. Filled rental w gas. Down the st. Then drove 10 min to airport to return our Alamo car, Tip for Alamo drivers, they will take you to the cruise port for FREE! They where great! Allow about a hr from airport. We would stay again. For the price of 96. With AAA card!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport