Decent stay overall, FRI - SUN.
1. Breakfast had good variety, but waffle irons didn't work and sausages were overcooked.
2. Bed needs updating, I felt the springs. Not comfortable.
3. I requested no mid-stay cleaning but went to get more soap. Lady asked me to tell her manager that she had cleaned my room if asked. Not sure why, but is seemed unethical to me.
4. Staff seems overworked. A young lady who seemed to be some sort of supervisor behind the check-in counter was in the breakfast room next day taking care of business, I could hear her complaining to a co-worker in front of guests. She did not seem friendly or go out of her way to welcome guests or even establish eye contact and smile.
The view is outstanding. One side is over nice gardens and old spanish style architecture. Other side is over the runway, which is great if you enjoy watching planes take off and land.
The room was clean and adequate. They have tried to make a rather old hotel into something fairly welcoming. The lobby was very busy and unwelcoming, but the rooms were good.
I was impressed with the speed of the Wi-Fi, which tested both times over 3.0 MBPS.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport