Missed my connection to St. Thomas because of mechanical delays, so AA gave me a voucher to stay here. I waited 45 minutes for the shuttle, when I called the hotel they told me the shuttle runs every 30 minutes. There was another girl there who had been waiting over an hour. Maybe we both missed it? The front desk was completely unprofessional, gabbing loudly about other guests while a slew of people waited to check in. The rooms were outdated and dirty, but the real disappointment here is the "restaurant". The menu looked like something from the 70's and nothing is made on site. I waited 45 minutes in line to order a frozen veggie burger.
If all you need is a place to shower and sleep, this will work. Anything more, go elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport