“Perfect jumping off place for cruise or airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #89 of 129 hotels in Miami
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Perfect jumping off place for cruise or airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We tried this hotel for a pre-cruise stay. It's perfect. Clean, nice rooms, free internet (my must have), good breakfast. The location is perfect for either cruise or airport departures. Quick access to expressway to S Beach, parking lots, airport, cruiseport.

Room Tip: Not so much about a good room but if you're a choice hotels member you can get an upgrade to a t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

337 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I got bedbugs from this hotel. Rooms were "clean" on the surface but I could tell they weren't cleaned regularly. The rooms had a very strong mildew smell. Especially when you didn't have the air conditioner on to provide a little ventilation. Shady characters always walking around the lobby. Breakfast was horrible. I went once and rest of my trip...this was just an unpleasant place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Pinellas Park
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here one night in between soccer games at Sun Life Stadium so we were only in the room for sleeping, maybe 10 hours. We paid $56 for two double beds for 4 people through Hotwire's Express Deals. The hotel is old so while our room was big and the beds comfortable, the walls, carpet and fixtures were really in need of some help. The bathroom was small and there was no refrigerator or microwave. I am very sensitive to smell. To me, the room had a musty, moldy smell and the sheets felt a little damp. The air vent looked like it hadn't be cleaned in a while so that was probably why the room smelled. There was a free breakfast offered from 7-9. We didn't make it, however it smelled good as we were checking out. For the hotel being next to the airport it was very quiet. For us, the location was perfect for getting to and from Sun Life Stadium. I would never stay at this hotel for an extended period and I would never pay full price, but for this price and a bounce trip, it fit our needs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Athens, Ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were not impressed.. Nice older hotel, bit pricey.. Needs updating in the guest rooms, but quiet & clean.. We would stay here again. It was fairly convenient & we were exhausted & ready for rest, my husband had been in the hospital all day with bruised ribs from a fall he had taken in Key West

• Stayed July 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast was terrible, ewerything was finished and WI-FI only worked at lobby floor. Such a big hotel should have more staf. The personal at the lobby was friendley and proffetional. If the hotel will hire more staf will we stay here next time we are in town.

• Stayed July 2013
Harvest, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from July 3rd thru July 7th. There's not much to say about this hotel besides it does have everything you need. The outside hotel and inside the hotel/room are basic. The room I had was very spacious which allowed me to do my "Insanity" workout each morning. My room came equipped with a mini-frig, microwave, iron, ironing board, and hair dryer. Internet was free and they even had a computer center that was free to guest just in case you needed to print something out or didn't bring a laptop. There was a restaurant inside the hotel. The area was safe. Although there were no "perks" about this hotel, my stay was pleasant and enjoyable. If you are looking for something simple and affordable this is a great hotel for you. Would I stay again, sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had the travel agent to book me close to the airport since I was flying to the Dominican Republic the next day. This way I wouldn't be sitting at the airport for hours. Thought I'd just make it a day in Miami. The hotel was musty and was not up to date. the lobby was more up than the rooms. As soon as I checked in, the maintenance men walked right in. They said that they didn't know anyone was there. I told them that they should have knocked. Tacky. I wouldn't even want my dog to stay there. yuck!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport

Address: 5301 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #89 of 129 hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
Comfort Inn Miami Airport
Miami Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport

If you own or manage Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.