arrived a little early, called hotel from airport was there in 15 mins. driver very pleasant. room was ready and we were very pleased with the layout and how clean it was. So would stay here again.
the downside is if you do not have a car you are stuck! We enquired about a bus/transport but none. Then we walked back maybe 5 blocks, and remembered were told about a Cuban place. We ate there and it was good. we had wraps and they were generous. Also the girls that served were not afraid to sing along with the Cuban music , made for a fun time. Would also return there. Sorry dont know the name ,but I'm sure the hotel staff can tell you.
Breakfast was typical , ok. We signed on for the cruise shuttle as soon as we arrived for the next morning, which I rec as it gets full quick.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport