We stayed in this hotel for three nights while on layovers to Aruba. It was incredibly dirty and smelled like cigarettes. The front desk staff were very rude. When we arrived, we informed them that the rooms had already been paid for by my husband's company and we showed them the printed documentation we had. They couldn't find the payment records and we were forced to pay again and had to call when we got home to have my husband's credit card credited due to overpayment. When we got to our room, we flushed the toilet and it immediately started gushing water and flooding the bathroom. We called the front desk and they came 20 minutes later with a plunger. By this time, the floor inside and outside of the room was saturated. We had to switch rooms and weren't offered any sort of reimbursement because of the room downgrade or any apology whatsoever by the hotel staff. When we arrived in our new room, we found out it was a handicapped room and had to sit on a chair to take a shower. The walls were paper thin and we could hear everything happening in the adjoining rooms. I travel all the time for work and for fun and this is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I would avoid this hotel at all costs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport