My international flight out of Miami was canceled and so American Airlines put us up in this hotel with a meal voucher. I still felt ripped off.
The construction of the place felt similar to a McMansion--hasty and with cheap, expensive looking embellishments. The hallways had chipping paint, the walls thin, and the bathrooms cramped. The bed was somewhat comfortable, which was the only redeeming quality.
We were given a $24 meal voucher which was only good for the airport or hotel restaurant. The food was awful, the spaghetti wet and limp, the chicken mushy, the wings burnt. And it was expensive!
After staying here, I thought the hotel was actively engaged in scamming American Air and that they had some sort of contract that no one was looking too closely at. I was surprised to see some people claim that they would come back,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport