We had a day and a half layover in Miami after our trip to Guatemala. I traveled with 17 people...7 adults and 10 teenagers. I had read reviews before hand and my expectations were low however I was pleasantly surprised.
The hotel though older has large rooms which with 4 women in a room the extra space was nice.
*MIAMI BEACH (one of my new favorite places) is proabaly 20 min away with traffic
*There are plenty of eats close by
*It was truly within 5 min of the airport
*Though older in appearance the facility is nice
*Comfy beds and large bathrooms ( though the tub was garden style I found it small)
*Breakfast (I slept in and missed this so I'm unsure of how good it was or wasn't)
*GIFT STORE!! I was pretty grateful for this as it has souvenirs, snacks and clothing/flip flops etc. I picked up a cute sundress at the store for not a bad price at all *(Just a heads up though we went to a store in Miami Beach and found the same dresses for $5 less. BUT the convenience of having the store in our hotel was worth it!!)
*I had to call twice for towels before they were brought up:/
*The pool is located at the Sleep Inn a block over. This was somewhat of an inconvenience as a couple older women in our group wanted to go there but did not want to walk in the heat.
Overall I thought it was a great stay and if I'm in Miami again...which I hope to be..loooved the city!! I will most likely stay here as it's reasonably priced and very convenient!!
Fyi...the chinese restaurant next to the hotel.. Ping House is a no go. We ate there for lunch and the food was mediocre and the wait staff messed up my bill 3x. I thought maybe the first individual added the bill up incorrectly only to find out it was the same individual who added it wrong all 3x. Each time it increased by $3. Another friend was charged for a drink incorrectly and overall our crew just did not like the food.
We did go to Outback not to far from the hotel and we enjoyed it. Our group was big but the wait was not long, service was great and the food was wonderful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Miami Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Hotel Miami
- Comfort Inn Miami Airport
- Miami Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Suite Miami Airport