“Great pizza!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love their pizza, this is my #1 place to order pizza in Kendall. Their delivery service is generally on time, I totally recommend this place.

Visited September 2013

“Near Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went with the wifey for a late lunch and our experience was great.

Appetizer and salad were amazing. My seafood plate was also great, a little expensive though. Everything had been excellent until my wife got her Alfredo Pasta. Worse Alfredo Sauce ever. Tasted like pure buttermilk. And then the waiter was talking to long for a soda refill.

Besides those two issues I would highly recommend this place. Going back soon to try more stuff.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Great Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great food in the neighborhood. I usually get the Chicken Parmesan which is excellent. Pizza is good, but I prefer Anthony's. New location is nice.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Bigger amici's but not better food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for a long time. The new place is very nice. We always bring friends to eat here and they love it. Yesterday (Saturday) We went to have a nice dinner, the place was not that busy so we thought great ! we are going to have a great time. Well, the service was really good, but the food was not as good. We ordered Oyster Rockefeller, they came warm not cook, some were even cold in the inside. The sea food lasagna was overcook, the fish and the shrimps were rubbery. My daughter ordered the chicken Fracaise with bake Ziti. The ziti came without being Baked. Had to go back. We didn't made a big deal about the meal, but let the waitress know about the problem. We love this restaurant and hope the quality of the food doesn't suffer at the new location. (We ordered Wine and it took a long time to come. ) perhaps it was a new cook??? We will be back and will report here the findings. Management please keep your eyes in the kitchen!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Its in my neighborhood. Lucky me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Amici's Trattoria Italiana has been around for a long time but I recently stopped by and coud not believe the bigger/better Amici! The ambiance is very nice. They have a full bar now and their oysters & mussels appetizer are great.
The staff is friendly and ready to make your stay a memorable one.

• Visited January 2013