“Train your Stuff” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Train your Stuff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have been going to this Restaurant for a long time at the old building, were food and service was excellent.
Last knight (Wednesday) I went with my wife, the place looks like a Million really nice, we step in and the Hostess (Male) was chit chatting with one of the waitresses, waited to be seated but I guess the chat in between then was more important than a customer waiting, I interrupt with a table for 2 sign . Once seated we waited for 12 minutes and nobody ever showed up. I go to the front and tell the Host to move me to an area of the Restaurant were waiters are working. He agree to move me instead of getting a waiter to take care of business. 3 more minutes and a Waiter show up . We order a Pizza and 2 "Cans" of Coke they bring 2 glasses of Coke instead. We waited for another 20 minutes for the Pizza. The waiter was never on site, it looks that the only Waitress working the floor was a blond girl with a Santa s hat taking care of her customers in a very Professional way.
It looks like the restaurant its run by Clowns and the owner of the Circus is not around.
This waiters and Bus Boys they suffer of Lack of Training, they have no clue how to sell. I was never ask if I wanted an appetizer, a bottle of wine or nothing that will bring more Revenue to the Restaurant on more money for the Tips.
Food is Good Service Sucks big time, starting at the door.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
“Nothing special...just standard Italian.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I lived in Italy for awhile (military) so I am critical of Italian food now. I a ordered carbonara and my girlfriend ordered the spaghetti with meatballs. It is pretty standard Italian food, nothing special but not bad. Hate to sound pretentious but...it's good for America but Italian food is better in Italy.

Miami, Florida
“Great place! Worth the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I visited Amici's in a Friday night. We had read other reviews and decides to check it out. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was very tasty and big portions. The staff was nice and attentive as well. It seems they remodeled and they did an excellent job. I already started recommending this place to friends. It's not high end pricing but a quaint place with a cool, modern decor.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Brooklyn Italian Native says WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I found this gem of a restaurant at a friends recommendation. She is also from NYC and said it is the closest thing to home. She was soooo right! I have never been disappointed with this restaurant. Most recently, they have expanded and renovated and it is quite trendy while keeping that family feel. My favorite entrees are as follows: Shrimp Fra Diavolo (little spicy which i love), eggplant parmigiana, and Amici's Ziti which is exactly how my Nonna (grandmother) used to make it. The tomato sauce is mixed with ricotta which is mixed in to the ziti, with strips of breaded eggplant, and smothered on top with mozzarella cheese.....

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami
“Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

First time I had been in to the new location. Very well done and the food was up to snuff as it usually is. Portions are large and tasty.

• Visited November 2012