We have stayed at this hotel in the past but it has been 2 years since we have been there. They have done extensive rennovations in the lobby/restaurant area and it looks beautiful. Rooms weren't ready yet but as Priority Club members were were given drink coupons and headed to the bar which was absolutely perfect after an early morning flight. A nice chance to relax. Pool area is lovely. Room was a king suite on the 6th floor. Room was lovely, great view (although would be better higher). Only drawback - room had a slight odour. Front desk staff was great, concierge staff was great, bar staff was great, breakfast staff could be a little friendlier! Rommel has been there forever and stored our luggage until room was ready. He is like a fixture at the hotel - we have been going there for 9 years and he is always there and as friendly as they come.
Great location, CVS two blocks away for any last minute purchases, Bayshore across the road and Southbeach not to far away. Very convenient and fast taxi ride to the port.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.