We stayed at this hotel the day before our cruise. Since we booked the hotel in advance, the price was right and it was conveniently located across the street from Bayside Marketplace. After checking into the hotel by a very cordial staff, Rommel (Chief Concierge) helped us confirm our airboat ride through the Everglades (which we pre-booked through the hotel when we made our hotel reservation). Since we had a few hours before our excursion, Rommel recommended a harbor cruise to see the homes of the "stars." It was the perfect beginning to our vacation. We had a short walk across the street to Bayside Marketplace where we boarded a cruiseboat for a one-hour tour. Afterwards we grabbed a quick lunch at one of the many restaurants located in the Marketplace before heading on to our next adventure. At night, the Marketplace has live Latin music -- another added perk. The following day check-out was a breeze and it is only a short taxi ride to the port. Although this is a moderate hotel, the service was first rate. Again, thanks to the wonderful staff at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn