“Best restaurant in Miami FL” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Best restaurant in Miami FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went last night (7/7/13) with the family to celebrate my birth day. I had a cauliflower bisque, then the Osobucco appeared and it was the best I've had, I tasted the others dishes, I just wanted to eat them all. Chef Adrianne sent me a complimentary incredible desert with a candle. The restaurant, maximum flavor food, the service. A five star memorable evening for all of us.

• Visited July 2013

90% Recommend
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I went for dinner on a week day and had the special for the day which was a pork chop with risotto, my husband had the salmon. Both plates were delicious!!. The interior décor is very dark and romantic so it was a nice dinner. I recommend this restaurant and will go back again for another special occasion, since it is an expensive place.

Miami, Florida
“Fancy restaurant with unique dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very nice restaurant in the middle of Kendall. Its a restaurant you would expect to find in Coral Gables or Brickel, because it is so nice decorated and the menu its an upscale one. Went for my husband's birthday and left very happy and satisfied. The service is great and the food is awesome. We ordered the new york steak and the rib eye. We good to big pieces of meat that were so tender and delicious! But the unique thing is that they prepare it in their own way that meat does not taste like common meat, they put their personal touch in every dish that there is no other restaurant that can give you the same taste.

We also got the crab cakes for appetizer and... WOW! Just wow! Try them and you wont regret it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami
“A dining gem tucked away in an very unlikely spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I live in the neighborhood and didn't realize that this wonderful restaurant was tucked away in a local strip mall. Definite upscale dining experience ... not inexpensive but certainly worth the price. Wonderful selection of wines, appetizers and entrees. My mother had the brown-sugar crusted salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and I had one of their signature steaks also with the mashed potatoes and vegetables. The steak was extremely thick, tender and cooked to perfection. It was so large that I took most of it home and ate for three more days! Mom professed the salmon to be the best that she ever had. Not in the budget to do too often, but special occasions will surely find us back there again.

• Visited May 2013
“Dark Dinning Extravaganza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

A must do, tantalizing experience for all the senses. The cuisine was French Riviera themed and so scrumptious. My friend and I enjoyed champagne to kick off the experience. Each course was delictable and I waited with sweet anticipation for the following surprise. Go with your friends or that special someone. I'm ready for the next adventure. Cary ;)