“Fine and creative cuisine!!! just loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Venezuela
“Fine and creative cuisine!!! just loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We visited the restaurant after reading trip advisor reviews and just felt in loved with the atmosphere, the service and the menu. It is our spot everytime my family and I visit Miami. We love the Harris Ranch Black Angus Five Diamond Reserve, Wild Alaskan Salmon
black pepper honey/ lemon buerre blanc and the Chef's Nightly Creations.

We look forward to visiting Chef Adrienne's soon to enjoy other espectacular options from the Menu.

• Visited September 2012

90% Recommend
“Special occasion spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This place is so great, and so special, and expensive that the average couple will probably go here for special occasions. We went for our anniversary and were delighted. Chef Adrienne actually came out at one point and greeted us. If you are a fan of Ossu Bucco, or have never had it, this is the place for you. Portions are generous, couldn't even finish the plate. Will definitely go again. Only down side was that I love Cakebread Chardonnay which I buy for about $45 a bottle, and she wanted $116 for the bottle, could not purchase by the glass. Other than that, will definitely go back

Visited November 2012
South Florida
“Dining at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Beautiful, cozy, fantastic food is the best way to dscribe Chef Adrianne's. From the Mahi to the filet the food is absolutely the best. The atmosphere and live music just added to our birthday experience. I just wish it was 40 miles closer to home!

• Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
“Absolutely awesome! Food was amazing and it's close to our house!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Loved the ambiance and food. Our waitress was great. Had the sweet garlic salmon which was to die for. Tasted the short ribs those were excellent. Appetizers I liked were the mozzarella infusion and chipotle shrimp. This restaurant is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I personally love that its in kendall. If it were in downtown or South Beach It would be a lot harder for me to go. Btw portions are BIG you can share. We over ordered and took home. Next time I will share the entree. Also desserts are humongous. You can easily share the sundaes between 3 people. The Creme brûlée was the only normal sized dessert. We were a group of 5. I went on a Wed night and it was not full. About half the tables were available. I went w 5 people for a corporate function. I will definitely go back. Best restaurant I have been to in a looooong time.

“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Excellent food and service, everytime I get a chance I like to go to Chef Adrianne's.The place is charming and elegant, with a great variety of food and wines!

• Visited November 2012