“Dining at its best!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
South Florida
“Dining at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Beautiful, cozy, fantastic food is the best way to dscribe Chef Adrianne's. From the Mahi to the filet the food is absolutely the best. The atmosphere and live music just added to our birthday experience. I just wish it was 40 miles closer to home!

• Visited August 2012

Miami, Florida
“Absolutely awesome! Food was amazing and it's close to our house!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Loved the ambiance and food. Our waitress was great. Had the sweet garlic salmon which was to die for. Tasted the short ribs those were excellent. Appetizers I liked were the mozzarella infusion and chipotle shrimp. This restaurant is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I personally love that its in kendall. If it were in downtown or South Beach It would be a lot harder for me to go. Btw portions are BIG you can share. We over ordered and took home. Next time I will share the entree. Also desserts are humongous. You can easily share the sundaes between 3 people. The Creme brûlée was the only normal sized dessert. We were a group of 5. I went on a Wed night and it was not full. About half the tables were available. I went w 5 people for a corporate function. I will definitely go back. Best restaurant I have been to in a looooong time.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Excellent food and service, everytime I get a chance I like to go to Chef Adrianne's.The place is charming and elegant, with a great variety of food and wines!

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The ambiance, service and food are all excellent. What I like the most is their use of organic and fresh ingredients and their creativity. It is not a cheap place to eat but it's worth every penny.

Visited December 2011
Roanoke, Virginia
“Outstanding and worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

So, is it a far drive to get there from C.Gables/Brickell/S Miami/S Beach, YES, but SO worth it. This is a great restaurant to take someone for a special occasion or to impress your in-laws when they come to town. The food is outstanding and worth the wait. Chef Adrianne is in the kitchen preparing everything herself and by scratch, so be prepared to wait. In the meantime, enjoy a bottle of wine. Hands down some of the best food in Miami (no wonder it is #10 out of more than 1,000 restaurants). The portions are very large, so you can easily order 1 entrée and split it. My husband had the 12 oz filet with toasted goat cheese and has plenty left for lunch. I ordered the Mahi Mahi with capers and white truffle and I have leftovers as well. The brownie sundae is the biggest thing I have ever seen and even with the two of us, we couldn't even put a dent in it! The table behind us got the strawberry sundae and I'm pretty sure all 6 of them didn't even finish it!! Fantastic place, we will be back for sure.

• Visited October 2012