“An explosion of flavors. The best kept secret of Miami and else. One of the must promising Chefs of America” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chef Adrianne's Vineyard Restaurant and Wine Bar

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Adrienne's Vineyard Restaurant and Adrienne herself is that and more. Thanks TA. A home run out of Candlestick Stadium
I invited my wife and a couple of close friends who live nearby and they didn't know of the existence of the restaurant; and she has been opened for 5 years.The best kept secret of Miami and else.
I am not a culinary expert neither a culinary critic(I try hard) but I will say there are not so many times during my travel around the World, visiting restaurants, that I have been so much positively surprise.
I started with the pork and guava wonton with queso crema. WOW what an explosion of flavors. I just thought we have all of this ingridients at home but Adrienne invented and cooked it.
The appetizers of my partners in crime, the "tamalito" and the crab cake were splendid.
I ordered the fillet mignon au cognac, amazing. You can cut it with the fork and the sauce was magnificent.
I didn't even bother to try the corbina fish but they told me it was great.
For desert my wife asked the bread pudding. She is an expert on the field and she said and I say it was out of this World.
We asked for Adrienne and she came. We talked to her(you can read her genius and creativity by her look)and we asked her for a photo for our daughter which is studying culinary arts and she graciously agreed.
At 28 Adrienne is a master and I thought she is just learning.
America you have a star, a promising star.
Congratulations!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Miami, Florida
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I found about this restaurant in a article and I was very curious as there are not many excellents restaurants this part of town. I had the roasted wonton with pork which is a must and Then I had the steak au cognac which was superb. The portions where very generous and I could not finish it all. My mother had ossobucco which was very good. Their wine selection was not big but we likednthenPinotnNoir we chose for our meal. The waitress Ashley was very helpful and accommodating. The next day I returned with 2 friends. We ordered the rostead pork again and eggplant for appetizer. The roasted pork was still a winner. This time for the main course I had the pork with garlic and chimichurri which was very good. There is a soft music out of a tv with a comfortable volume that allows you to follow the conversation. I still have to return to try other dishes from the menu. This place is a must!

miami
“Great service but disappointing food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Unfortunately, this restaurant's quality is not up to the reviews that it has gotten. The service was excellent and very attentive. However, the waiter recommended the crab cakes which were way over cooked and dry. The shrimp appetizer was excellent but the two fish dishes that we ordered were not. The Mahi was so dry that I had to return it. The pistachio crusted corvina was served over mashed potatoes drenched in too much truffle oil which took away from the overall flavor of the dish. Perhaps, we ordered the wrong dishes, but both were recommended by the staff. The meal, consisting of two glasses of wine, two appetizers and two main courses came out to 130 dollars without tip, which was too much for the quality of the food. The only thing that saved the day was the staff which were very nice and attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Never Disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is by far our favorite restaurant to celebrate special occasions. When we called for reservations, I told them we were celebrating our anniversary. So when we arrived they had our table decorated with red rose petals. Their service is impeccable. Our glasses were never emptied and they were constantly checking on us. The best reason to visit Chef Adrianne's is the FOOD. I have been there several times and I have never been disappointed. Their filet and their pork tenderloin are to die for. Also the sangria is fresh and super delicious. I recommend this restaurant highly!! It's our taste of fine dining in the heart of West Kendall.

Bal Harbour, Fl
“Worth the schlepp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Drove down to Kendall after reading the rave reviews. Well worth it. I felt like I was in a different city. The service was excellent and unpretentious. The menu assortment was varied and creative. Not any more expensive than one of those steak places that are all over the place nowadays.

Oh, and stay for dessert.