“Expensive food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Daily Creative Food Co.

The Daily Creative Food Co.
2001 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 109, Miami, FL 33137-5056 (Wynwood - Edgewater)
305-573-4535
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Atlanta, Georgia
“Expensive food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I thought the food was expensive and just ok. You're better off going to restaurant that isn't fast casual.

Visited July 2012

“Good quality food and a huge selection.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

The daily has a huge menu with options for everyone. The food is very good but a little expensive. I guess forbeing downtown Miami its not bad. They have s large verity of drinks too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida, United States
“Getting worse and worse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I am a local, and I have been coming here since they've opened. It's always been the place I have recommended to out of town guests or the place I've met friends at for lunch. Lately, the past 3 times I've visited the Daily, one thing or another has happened. From attitude from the staff, poor meat quality, dirty tables, etc. just recently, I tried to place a to go order and specifically called to ask if they delivered to my address. The girl put me on hold and returned to the phone saying yes, they did order to our address- on 79th street. So, we ordered our food online. After doing so, they called to tell me they didn't deliver to our address. I explained that I had just called and someone told me differently. The girl who called me was so rude. She said, "yeah, well we don't" and then HUNG UP on me. That was the last straw. I will never go there again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Fl
“Great food fresh and plentiful portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Enjoy a wide range of dishes freshly prepared. Breakfast, lunch or dinner!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami Springs, Florida
“they have to improve the quality but not the quantity.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

perhaps people like it there because you will have ton of choices, but the taste of most of the food are below the average or average. La faubough in hotel the grand near their place makes better food. La hottest near their place makes better food. I wish they use sun dried tomato where it says so instead of sloppy tomato sauce....their French fries are too greasy.....people still go there because they do not have choice......

• Visited March 2012