“A Glorious Morning in the Everglades” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Floridas premiere airboat rides in the Everglades. Come join us for a fantastic journey on the river of grass. Everglades national park airboat rides in Miami are the best place to see wildlife, Birds and of course the American alligator. Call or email us today for the best airboat ride in Miami Florida.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, Canada
“A Glorious Morning in the Everglades”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My teenage son and I spent three hours with Dave touring the Everglades. Dave is friendly and very knowledgeable. We were amazed at the vastness of the Everglades and its biodiversity. Do not miss this opportunity to learn about our natural world. Dave always ensured that we were enjoying the ride and safe.

Sam & Tom
London, Ontario, Canada

Visited October 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us in the Everglades, when you asked me about the private tours versus the big barge tours now you see the difference. We appreciate your business and it was good meeting you.

Newport Beach, ca
“Fun and Informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Captain Wayne did a wonderful job making the trip a pleasureable, adrenaline filled, and educational experience. Captain Wayne's boat is amazing especially compared to the other commercial boats. He was warm and accommodating to our needs and made sure that we were able to see a lot of Gators! Would definitely recommend his services.

Visited September 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
I am Glad you had a great time with us in the everglades and yes I am loving the new hot rod tour boat. Thanks for your business we appreciate it.
Palm Beach, Florida
“Don't miss Capt Wayne in the Everglades!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I scheduled this tour mostly for my fiance who was always wanted to visit the Everglades, but I ended up enjoying it just as much!

I didn't expect the actual airboat to be so much fun to tour on- you really feel like you are in the midst of the Everglades ecosystem. I also appreciated that Capt. Wayne was so knowledgeable about the history of the area. Whatever we had a question about - crocs vs alligators, sawgrass, seasonal foliage - Capt. Wayne had an answer.

This is truly an unforgettable experience and well worth the money!

Visited August 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I am glad he enjoyed it as well as you come back and see us sometime we appreciate your business.
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Educational and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Awesome experience. Captain Wayne was on time, knowledgable, and best of all, fun. The boat was very clean and ready for the day upon arrival. After living in Florida for 9 years, it was time for us to learn more about the everglades and Captain Wayne's tour did not disappoint. We saw birds, fish, and of course gators.

At first when I heard the experience was 2 hours, I thought that there was not enough swamp to keep my attention. I was really wrong. Not only is it not a swamp, but a flowing river, flying through the sawgrass, seeing the camps throughout the river, and hanging out with the wildlife was spectacular. The whole experience seemed to fly by, literally. Near the end, when we saw the rain coming, instead of cutting the experience short, we waited out the rain in a dry area and got to discuss some interesting stories about the captain's life in the everglades.

I would absolutely recommend Cypress Airboats for any small group that wants a one-on-one experience with the everglades with a fantastic captain. We will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013
Yes we did avoid the rain and it worked out perfectly I am glad you both had a great time and hope to see you back again sometime and thanks for your business we appreciate it.
Casa Grande, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
“So fun!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wow!!! What a great experience. The everglades are so beautiful. I had the misconception that it would look like a swamp. Not so. It's gorgeous. We saw so much wildlife and lush foliage. The airboat was a blast. Captain Wayne was a great guide. He was easy to communicate with prior to the tour and answered all my questions through email promptly. It was such a great experience that we plan to do it again. Thanks Captain Wayne!!

Visited August 2013
I appreciate the business and glad you had a great time.

Been to Cypress Airboats? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cypress Airboats, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.