“Fun and Informative” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Miami Floridas premiere airboat rides in the Everglades. Come join us for a fantastic journey on the river of grass. Everglades national park airboat rides in Miami are the best place to see wildlife, Birds and of course the American alligator. Call or email us today for the best airboat ride in Miami Florida.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newport Beach, ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and Informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Captain Wayne did a wonderful job making the trip a pleasureable, adrenaline filled, and educational experience. Captain Wayne's boat is amazing especially compared to the other commercial boats. He was warm and accommodating to our needs and made sure that we were able to see a lot of Gators! Would definitely recommend his services.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Poppa1855
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I am Glad you had a great time with us in the everglades and yes I am loving the new hot rod tour boat. Thanks for your business we appreciate it.

Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss Capt Wayne in the Everglades!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I scheduled this tour mostly for my fiance who was always wanted to visit the Everglades, but I ended up enjoying it just as much!

I didn't expect the actual airboat to be so much fun to tour on- you really feel like you are in the midst of the Everglades ecosystem. I also appreciated that Capt. Wayne was so knowledgeable about the history of the area. Whatever we had a question about - crocs vs alligators, sawgrass, seasonal foliage - Capt. Wayne had an answer.

This is truly an unforgettable experience and well worth the money!

1 Thank allegrasmith
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I am glad he enjoyed it as well as you come back and see us sometime we appreciate your business.
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Educational and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Awesome experience. Captain Wayne was on time, knowledgable, and best of all, fun. The boat was very clean and ready for the day upon arrival. After living in Florida for 9 years, it was time for us to learn more about the everglades and Captain Wayne's tour did not disappoint. We saw birds, fish, and of course gators.

At first when I heard the experience was 2 hours, I thought that there was not enough swamp to keep my attention. I was really wrong. Not only is it not a swamp, but a flowing river, flying through the sawgrass, seeing the camps throughout the river, and hanging out with the wildlife was spectacular. The whole experience seemed to fly by, literally. Near the end, when we saw the rain coming, instead of cutting the experience short, we waited out the rain in a dry area and got to discuss some interesting stories about the captain's life in the everglades.

I would absolutely recommend Cypress Airboats for any small group that wants a one-on-one experience with the everglades with a fantastic captain. We will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank MattandChad
Yes we did avoid the rain and it worked out perfectly I am glad you both had a great time and hope to see you back again sometime and thanks for your business we appreciate it.
Casa Grande, Arizona
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“So fun!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wow!!! What a great experience. The everglades are so beautiful. I had the misconception that it would look like a swamp. Not so. It's gorgeous. We saw so much wildlife and lush foliage. The airboat was a blast. Captain Wayne was a great guide. He was easy to communicate with prior to the tour and answered all my questions through email promptly. It was such a great experience that we plan to do it again. Thanks Captain Wayne!!

1 Thank bradygalpal
I appreciate the business and glad you had a great time.
London, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“This experience is awesome book it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Spent the morning with Cypress Airboats, don't think this is just about blasting around the Everglades in an airboat, it's not. You will learn a lot about the vegetation, Indian civilisation, wildlife and also the alligators, we were very lucky to experience a small 2 year old alligator we could touch and get within 2 feet of a 12 foot male and a number of females. I took my wife and daughter, they said it was one of those "once in a lifetime" experiences, I would agree 100%.

Visited August 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We are so glad your family had a lifetime experience and hope to see you again someday . Thank you for your business.

Been to Cypress Airboats? Share your experiences!