“Educational and Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Floridas premiere airboat rides in the Everglades. Come join us for a fantastic journey on the river of grass. Everglades national park airboat rides in Miami are the best place to see wildlife, Birds and of course the American alligator. Call or email us today for the best airboat ride in Miami Florida.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Educational and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Awesome experience. Captain Wayne was on time, knowledgable, and best of all, fun. The boat was very clean and ready for the day upon arrival. After living in Florida for 9 years, it was time for us to learn more about the everglades and Captain Wayne's tour did not disappoint. We saw birds, fish, and of course gators.

At first when I heard the experience was 2 hours, I thought that there was not enough swamp to keep my attention. I was really wrong. Not only is it not a swamp, but a flowing river, flying through the sawgrass, seeing the camps throughout the river, and hanging out with the wildlife was spectacular. The whole experience seemed to fly by, literally. Near the end, when we saw the rain coming, instead of cutting the experience short, we waited out the rain in a dry area and got to discuss some interesting stories about the captain's life in the everglades.

I would absolutely recommend Cypress Airboats for any small group that wants a one-on-one experience with the everglades with a fantastic captain. We will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Yes we did avoid the rain and it worked out perfectly I am glad you both had a great time and hope to see you back again sometime and thanks for your business we appreciate it.

Casa Grande, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
“So fun!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wow!!! What a great experience. The everglades are so beautiful. I had the misconception that it would look like a swamp. Not so. It's gorgeous. We saw so much wildlife and lush foliage. The airboat was a blast. Captain Wayne was a great guide. He was easy to communicate with prior to the tour and answered all my questions through email promptly. It was such a great experience that we plan to do it again. Thanks Captain Wayne!!

Visited August 2013
I appreciate the business and glad you had a great time.
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“This experience is awesome book it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Spent the morning with Cypress Airboats, don't think this is just about blasting around the Everglades in an airboat, it's not. You will learn a lot about the vegetation, Indian civilisation, wildlife and also the alligators, we were very lucky to experience a small 2 year old alligator we could touch and get within 2 feet of a 12 foot male and a number of females. I took my wife and daughter, they said it was one of those "once in a lifetime" experiences, I would agree 100%.

Visited August 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We are so glad your family had a lifetime experience and hope to see you again someday . Thank you for your business.
Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“What a great day on an Airboat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Capt. Greg Brown was wonderful. Was paintence with us and explained the Everglades, flowers, what is happening, and animals, and answered our questions. Bobby the alligator was the highlight of course and his girlfriend. There were 3 of us and Captain Wayne set it all up and did great follow up and then Capt Greg did on morning of our tour. Highly recoomend taking Cypress tours and ask Capt Wayne for Capt Greg as your Capt for the day. Wonderful.

Visited August 2013
Glad you enjoyed the trip with us, and yes from start to finish we strive to make every customer leave happy. We appreciate your business and thank you.
San Francisco, California
“Family Airboat Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I took my family of 5 on a 2 hour private tour with Captain Wayne this past week. The experience was truly enjoyable for the entire family. It was combination of fun, education and excitement. As a native of Miami Captain Wayne had great first hand information to share with parents and kids alike about the Everglades habitat, current issues being discussed with regards to the Everglades and a historical perspective of the area. It's truly a private tour for you and your family. No others joined us on our boat and we got the opportunity to drive the boat and see how difficult it is to navigate the waterways. I'd highly recommend for any family. - Paul N.

Visited August 2013
I am glad you and your family learned about our great echo system and had fun on the boat as well. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again someday.

Been to Cypress Airboats? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cypress Airboats, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.