“A Great Operation !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 232 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Floridas premiere airboat rides in the Everglades. Come join us for a fantastic journey on the river of grass. Everglades national park airboat rides in Miami are the best place to see wildlife, Birds and of course the American alligator. Call or email us today for the best airboat ride in Miami Florida.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, FL
“A Great Operation !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Captain Wayne from Cypress Airboat Tours handled all our arrangements and couldn't have been more responsive or easy to work with. He set us up with his partner, Capt Greg Brown of Everglades Airboat Charters (see my review there) on a two hour private tour that that fit into our schedule and was simply amazing.

My wife and I have each lived in Florida for 30 years and this was without a doubt one of our best experiences here. It's an easy 45 minute ride from South Beach and anyone wanting a true Florida experience needs to put this at the top of their list.

Capt. Wayne is a true gentleman who listened to our desires, offered the appropriate suggestions to maximize our satisfaction and delivered fully in every respect.

Thanks so much for making this such a memorable and truly enjoyable experience!.

Visited June 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks again for your business, we are glad you had a great time we try to make every trip memorable for our guests and we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing it is important.

Thank you.

Knights Ferry, California
“Boat with the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We took the three hour private tour with Captain Wayne and Cypress Airboats. Captain Wayne was very patient with us even when we arrived 1/2 hour late. His boat is the best, and so is he! I would recommend this airboat swamp tour to anyone!

Visited June 2013
Thanks Stephanie, glad you guys enjoyed the 3 hour gold package it was fun thanks again for you business.
Pasadena
39 attraction reviews
“Outstanding experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I took a 2-hour ride with Capt Wayne and it was a real thrill. The boat was fast, sleek, smooth as glass. The sensation of being so close -- so IN -- the water the marsh, the sawgrass -- simply indescribable. Capt Wayne is very knowledgeable and decidedly not touristy or cornball. I consider that a real gift.

Like everyone else, we wanted to see GATORS and Capt Wayne did not disappoint. For one stretch, they were leaping out of our way in both directions, as fast as we could turn our heads! We had to leap over the headspace of others. What a way to spend a Wednesday morning!

We thoroughly enjoyed our time on the boat and would love to do it again, perhaps at another season to get a different viewpoint. I wholeheartedly recommend Capt Wayne's tour. He is safe, responsible, informed, willing to go FAST! AND HE KNOWS WHERE THE GATORS ARE!!!

Visited April 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
I am so glad you and your husband had a wonderful time we appreciate your business. You never know who you are going to tour with and the biggest compliment is having an honest rating from a top contributor for trip advisor. thank you again and hope to see you another time.
Ontario, California
3 attraction reviews
“Just What We Hoped It Would Be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Really liked the private tour concept. Just my wife and I and the captain on this tour. Captain David gave us an informative talk about the Everglades which helped us to better understand and appreciate what we were seeing. The two-hour time frame allowed plenty of time to cover a lot of distance with some exciting airboating but also plenty of up close observation time with lots of alligators, exotic birds, etc. Overall, we were very pleased with this experience.

Visited April 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We are so glad you and your wife enjoyed the private tour in the Everglades with us, hope yopur trip back to Canada is a safe one and thank you for your business.
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Captain Eddie Airboat Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I got a 2 hour tour from Captain Eddie this past Thursday and it was awesome how many alligators we saw and how close we could get to them. Before the tour I figured we'd just be flying through the swamps hoping to see a gator. We ended up counting 12 of them and 1 of them swam up to the boat for a few minutes so we were able to get some nice pictures and a great video of it. Captain Eddie knows a ton about the land as well as the animals that inhabit it. Besides getting a thrill we learned alot about the Evergrlades and how it's ecosystem works. I wish my girlfiend wasn't so much of a sissy so we could have gone a little faster but Captain Eddie made sure we were both happy by going fast but keeping in control. Awesome ride not to be missed.

Visited April 2013
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I am glad you and your girlfriend had a great time with us, its hard to explain to people the difference between a tourist trap barge ride compared to the smaller private boats until you experience it , I am glad it was a 5 star for you and we appreciate your business come back soon.

Been to Cypress Airboats? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cypress Airboats, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.