Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #72 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had a good experience at this hotel. It was in a safe area.Not very far from airport. There was a little shopping center next door. Had a good chicken restaurant. The room was modern and big. The breakfast was very sparse. The only bad thing, I could say.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
East Northport, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

-pool is being repaired and the outdoor furniture is locked up - there is nowhere to sit to enjoy the beautiful Miami sunshine.
- taxis are impossible to get! (Up to an hour wait!)
- NO maid service (unless you pay extra) - I did not know that when I checked in.
- the windows do not open, sits right next to a busy highway
- you MUST pay for the entire stay up front. I travel all the time and I have never heard of that. I have left my credit card for incidentals, but never charged until checkout.
- Terrible location - the only place nearby is Starbucks or Subway. Forget it if you need soft Kleenex, bottled water or a BandAid! I needed to pick up prescription at the local pharmacy and I waited over an hour for a cab!!!
- shuttle to the airport can be late or unreliable, so leave extra time!! And sign up in advance (I did not know that either)
- if you do get a taxi, it is over $30 (without tip) to get to Miami, Bayside shopping, Port or American Airlines Arena!
- local Pizza place charges for food delivery and the food was terrible! No restaurant, no room service
The people who worked there were very nice...it is NOT their fault.

Room Tip: Read the fine print Only stay if you have your own car Don't plan on walking anywhere or sitti...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that you left with such a negative impression of our Hotel and the services in the area (Taxi, Restaurants, etc). Please accept my apology. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mit@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I forgot to book a room at my go to hotel in Doral and ended up staying at this hotel. I had driven several hours and just wanted to get into a room. Alex checked me in in less than a minute and I was in my room quickly. It was clean and not many frills but that is what I was paying for. For just a short trip this hotel works great. It is close to airport. If you are a light sleeper I would encourage you to bring some type of ear plugs or something. You are next to a major highway and the airport. FYI all the hotels I have stayed at in Doral do have the airport noise so that is "normal" for that area. As noted by at least one other review the hotel is a little hidden and you go through a mall parking lot. I missed the turn and had to come back around. So in short, affordable, clean, acceptable service place to stay. No frills but you get what you pay for especially in a big city like Miami.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the NON highway 826 side.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay and you found the hotel clean and confortable. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the attention we got at this hotel. Staff was wonderful. I had nothing but good to report of my dealings with Alex on two of the days and Guisella on the other 2. We got the handicapped room, which was great, as both mother-in-law and I have to navigate with canes. The set up was ever so perfect for us, as the living area with the kitchenette was so separate from the two beds--one could watch TV in either... we chose to watch late in the liv. rm while I used my laptop in that segment too.. Mumsy could sleep w/o any trouble. Plenty of closet space, biggest bathrm I ever had.. loved the large walk in shower w. sculpted seat. We did not get into heavy cooking... but could've if enough time had to be put aside. Deliveries were fine for the most part.. and we did make good use of the all you could eat continental breakfast...all very healthy items.
I recommend this place to anyone who needs Airport shuttle, wifi service and a clean place to relax for a few days, Even the beds felt very comfortable.

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms overlook the Pool and ours being on the ground floor was close to desk & brkfs...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was comfortable and spacious. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
valley village
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Hard to find hotel - need to go through a shopping center parking lot to find it, First impression was made by the desk clerk who was talking on the phone the entire check in process & mumbling with little interest with us, the customers. He also had a cold and was wiping his nose with the same hand (not a tissue) that he handled my room key! Yuk! Room 201 was large with a kitchen ,,, however the carpets were dirty, the green couch was worn & dirty, the lamps & clock all unplugged & the bed squeaky. Also found dirty Kleenex tissues behind the nightstand when I plugged in the lamp and clock, When I called for a wake up call, I was informed that they do not offer them ... really? An airport Hotel? I attempted to print out my boarding pass, but when I pressed print and nothing happened, I was told that their printer is broken. The breakfast was minimal but the coffee was good. At least there was free wifi and parking. When we left I gave the clerk the key cards, but he was on the phone and did not acknowledge my wife and me. The airport was 6 miles away ... not that close. Others have written nice reviews, but my experience, as a frequent traveler, not a good one.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you accept it.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not pleasent. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working hard to resolve the staff cleanliness issues that you mentioned. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mma@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here as a cheaper alternative to staying in south beach for New Years Eve, where hotels were $300+ a night...

We paid $110/ night through their website, and we had a nice big clean room with a kitchen and really big fridge. The receptionist gave us all the towels we wanted and was very friendly.

I just wish we were able to open the windows because I prefer fresh air to air conditioning. Our 30- inch flat screen TV with DVD player made us feel right at home.

We drove to south beach every day (30 min to an hour), and next time we will try to get a room closer to south beach. If we can't get a room the same price as here, we will definitely stay here again.

and yes, the free wifi worked perfectly

Room Tip: ask the receptionist for cheaper alternatives to a taxi
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you like and find the hotel clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very friendly staff. Room was clean and fresh.
Great ! Kitchen tap had attached filter.
Stayed for a night so did not cook but found all required utensiles.
Location is difficult to find since my GPS showed it after 25th street strip mall but it was actually an exit to hwy/fwy. Hotel is on backside of the strip mall so you have to get into the mall area and go back. They should put some electric signboard at strip mall entry with arrow.

I will stay in this hotel if i visit Miami in future. Go for it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you like our hotel and you got it clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#46 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;