Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #75 of 130 hotels in Miami
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very friendly staff. Room was clean and fresh.
Great ! Kitchen tap had attached filter.
Stayed for a night so did not cook but found all required utensiles.
Location is difficult to find since my GPS showed it after 25th street strip mall but it was actually an exit to hwy/fwy. Hotel is on backside of the strip mall so you have to get into the mall area and go back. They should put some electric signboard at strip mall entry with arrow.

I will stay in this hotel if i visit Miami in future. Go for it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you like our hotel and you got it clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Finding the hotel was a bit tricky because it is set back from 25th Street just SW of the intersection with the 826 expressway. Turn South off of 25th Street by the Starbucks onto NW 79th Street and follow the road as it curves behind the strip mall. Registration was quick and easy. Our room was neat and clean and had a nice kitchen area. We would have preferred a room with two beds but there were none available so we had to settle for a room with one queen sized bed. The wi-fi Internet in the room worked well. There are several inexpensive restaurants in the strip mall near the hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms on the West side are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you took advantage of the kitchen in the room.Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I spent 4 days at this pet-friendly hotel which accepted my cat. The room was as big as a small apartment. It was spotless, nothing in need of repair, and friendly and courteous service at the front desk and from all other staff as well. The only drawback was that there was a lot of construction taking place on the roads around the hotel, and being it was near Miami International, the traffic was quite bad. I was on the top floor of the building though, and the only noise I heard was an occasional plane taking off from the airport. Since this is an extended stay facility, if you dont stay more than a week you have to pay extra for housekeeping to come in and refresh your room (only $5.00 each time) or if you are like me, (I kept it clean myself), you could get all the free towels, toiletries, and coffee supplies at the front desk free of charge.All in all, it was a very pleasant experience for someone who likes a lot of space, free Wi-Fi and a very clean room at an exceptional price. They offer AARP and AAA discounts too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the room size, cleanliness and courteous service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Close to everything I will stay in this hotel again I am from South America and I like Miami for bussisness and this hotel is close to airport and close to all the places that I have to deal staff is nice I wool be again in dicber

• Stayed October 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your review while here from South America. I'm glad that the hotel works well for your business travels. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

When I come to miami I usually look for a hotel not too expensive so we have more cash to shop, this have been a great hotel for that, it offers a refrigerator and small kitchen for convinience and it is well located close to mall and airport. Still need a car. I will choose this hotel in the future

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that the location and price matched what you were looking for. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a good hotel for people who want to cook instead of going out to eat. Everything was clean and very comfortable to stay in. There are dishes there to help with serving and preparing food. The only item missing was a pan to place pizza's or other oven baked foods.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you took advantage of the kitchen in the room and thank you for your commentary about the oven. I am going to have this taken care of. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Minneapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The price was right and the hotel was ok, but we had a bad experience with the airport shuttle. We called the hotel and told them where we were. They said they would be there in less than 25 minutes. We stood there for 45 minutes. No shuttle. I called again and they said they would be there in a few minutes, about 10 minutes later the shuttle came. The driver knew we were frustrated, so rather than telling me that he was sorry that he was running behind, he told me he had driven by twice and that we weren’t they. That really made me angry. I never moved the entire time we were waiting and I never took my eyes off of the shuttles going by us. He had not driven by us and lying to me was the last straw. I stay at the airport hotels if I wanted rely on their transportation instead of renting a car. When the shuttle driver does stuff like that I have no faith that their service will be reliable, so I won’t stay with them again. I flew back through this airport a few days later and stayed at another airport hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you waited so long for our airpot shuttle to pick you up. In response to your feedback, I am implementing some new procedures so as to avoid this from happening again and from you receiving the response you received. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mma@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#44 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.