“Best under US$ 100 room in Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #74 of 130 hotels in Miami
London, United Kingdom
“Best under US$ 100 room in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had stayed at the Extended Stay hotels 4 years ago as i travelled through various states for 3 or 4 nights at each one and was impressed by the business model. I did not book this one myself as it was booked by someone who selected I assume on price (around US$ 79) based on budget. What a pleasant surprise to see how upgraded the hotels are since my last stay of some years ago. They don't seem to miss a thing, complimentary wifi, complimentary breakfast (I left too early but imagine it is a continental type affair)Swimming pool, bluetooth printer of some sort in the lobby (which had a not working sign on it- but the idea is great) and the rooms were clean, spacious and fully kitted out with a proper kitchen, comfy furniture, efficient a/c, comfortable bed, very spacious bathroom. The receptionist was very helpful and booked an early cab as i had no US phone. the night staff gave my call to the minute. I believe there is also a pool at the hotel. My room faced a runway at the airport but i only once heard a plane either landing or taking off and had an undisturbed sleep. If i was travelling with the family and looking for somewhere to stay in MIami this would be top of my list. The savings on a downtown strip hotel allows for enough saving to rent a car. I also read that if you book on their own site you are guaranteed the best prices so i imagine that my US$ 79 could have been even lower as my room was booked through an online agency.

Room Tip: There are rooms overlooking the runway and ones into a car park, even though I was not bothered by a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments regarding your recent stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable and friendly accommodations at a reasonable rate. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Miami area! Thanks again!

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
tempe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I loved how everything was clean and smelled fresh right as you walk in the front door. The rooms are very spacious the hallways are nice and fresh smelling. About the only thing i would say they needed to work on is the breakfast there was no jelly or cream cheese to put on my bagel so i had to eat it some what dry. no varitey in juices or flavors in yogurt. everything else though was awsome i love the staff there very nice people. oh and if you want to go for breakfast elsewhere theres a colombian restaurant just across the street that is very good.

Room Tip: high floors less noise
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the great comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We will make sure the deluxe coffee bar that we offer is fully stocked in the future. We look forward to your next visit to Miami!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I loved that I found this place...it had EVERYTHING I was looking for. Also, it was right off the expressway and so close to everything!

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms! That is so hard to find now a days!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Miami - Airport at Doral. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Mastic, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel before our cruise on the NCL Epic. The price was good $132.00 per night. The room was very spacious with a kitchenette, living room area, bed area and a nice bathroom. We were pleasantly surprised. The only negative I could say was that we only had one pillow each, which was very low. Could have used an extra pillow. Our friends in another room had two pillows each. I guess we missed out. Breakfast was continental . We ate muffins, eggs on an English muffin and fruit. It was what we expected for continental. There was a coffee pot in the room for morning coffee, which we liked. The place was very clean, but it had a strong cleaning solution smell when we arrived. By morning, it had discipated. The desk clerk arranged transportation to Port Miami for us for $15.00 per person, which was reasonable. Overall, the hotel was a very nice place to stay. I would recommended it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

We stayed over one night prior to our cruise. The outside looked nice, but once stepping inside I knew it would be lacking. The carpets were filthy, and the common areas were very small. For a hotel this size the breakfast area only had 5 or 6 tables. The room itself was big enough, but it had an institutional feeling to it. The beds were small and uncomfortable. The bathroom had hair all over the floor, and the carpet had mystery stains all over it. Breakfast was a joke. They ran out of bowls by 8 am, and cups by 8:30. So by the time my kids went to get breakfast at 8:45 everything was gone even the coffee. Luckily there was a Starbucks around the corner. the location wasn't bad, but in the future I'll pay the extra money to stay at a nicer hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
Grand Bahama Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has all the potential to be a great hotel!!!! Excellent location in the Doral area near the highway and good restaurants. We paid for the cleaning services for our entire stay of 5 days and they only came once. One person at the front desk was very helpful, the rest didn't seem to care much. We had to even go to front desk to pick up our own towels and toilet paper!!!! Terribly embarrassing..... Again we had paid extra to have all this in our room.

• Stayed December 2011
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Miami - Airport at Doral. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we work hard to provide our guests with the exceptional service they are due. As the number of housekeeping services depends on the length of a guest's stay, we have created a system for our staff to easily identify which guest room should receive housekeeping service each day. Clearly, our system failed during your stay.

Bronx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stayed here for a few days at the end of December. The hotel is located on the corner of what appears to be an abandoned strip mall. The person who greeted us at the front desk was rude and seemed as if he was bothered by questions asked regarding hotel policies etc. He was however very quick to tell us that we must throw out our own trash, bring towels to the lobby "if " we wanted new ones and purchase our own soap once the complimentry one was finished. Hotel offered no housekeeping for guest staying less than a week. The pool, and fitness area were runned down and the continental breakfast consisted of dry cereal one or two bagels and juice. The actual room was clean though the towels and linens were hash on the skin. Wifi cost 4.50 and parking was free. Overall this hotel is very very basic.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#42 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.