“Relaxed ambiance, good food, seamless service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
3067 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)
+1 305-444-0216
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 3,613 restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Miami, FL
“Relaxed ambiance, good food, seamless service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy coming here on weekends for lunch with family and friends. Great for kids and adults, decent wine list and large food selection. I enjoy the ceviches, my new favorite is the tiradito nikkei and my husband is hooked on the Baja fish tacos. Do note, the kid portions are on the large side: my 6 and 8 year olds share one always.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Manchester UK
“By far the best in the Grove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

On our final night in Coconut Grove we decided to give Jaguar a try after seeing the place very busy as we walked past the night before. No reservations unfortunately but it is quite deceptive as the place is large inside. The menu is an assortment of ceviches, salads and latin meals. Great choices... Had a tuna ceviche for appetiser and it was very tasty. Entree's were excellent, great quality and quantity and although a little more expensive than the other places we tried in the Grove... you get what you pay for. Service was excellent with very friendly, smiling staff.
Jaguar was head and shoulders above the other places in which we dined.

Would I ever return... yes most definitely if in the Grove again
Would I recommend to friends and family... No question, Yes.

Tacoma, Washington
“Fun and worth a foodie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great service. Helped us get through a new menu very well. Tried the ceviche. Very nice. The Latin American menu was adventurous and doable for some finicky eaters.

Visited June 2013
DFW
“The Best Ceviche EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I visited while in Miami for a conference and wish I could have taken the place home with me. I ordered the Ceviche sampler so I could try different versions and they were all heavenly good! This was definitely my favorite meal while I was in Miami and if I ever go back I will definitely go back there to eat.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Our best meal in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

All the positive comments about this place are well deserved. My only regret is that we did not have a chance to eat here until the last day of our vacation. The ceviche spoon sampler is a "must try" and the crab cakes were sooo good! My husband had the mambo mango salad and raved about that too.What is also nice is that they offer bite-sized portions of the desserts. Service was good and the location is great for people watching if you sit outside. We will definitely go back to Jaguar again the next time we are in Miami.

• Visited June 2013