Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County
1300 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Carnival Center for the Performing Arts) (Downtown)
(305) 949-6722
Washington DC, District of Columbia
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Saw Pilobolus. Amazing show.
The building is beautiful. Amazing architecture. It reminds me of the Guggenheim Museum in NYC.
Guest services is beyond amazing. They were very easy to talk to and very accommodating. The bathrooms were very clean. The theater was amazing and very clean.
I did not eat at the facility so I can not comment on the food quality or prices.
I took the people mover from a parking garage in the downtown area to the center. it was very easy to navigate.
The facility had security and police outside directing traffic. It felt very organized.

Miami, Florida, USA
4 attraction reviews
“First Class Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Guest services is beyond accommodating and the Adrienne Arsht Center is magnificently clean, has excellent customer service and a beautiful place to enjoy the best shows and events in the Miami Area. Pre-show has wonderful dining upstairs in 'Prelude'.

Abbeville, South Carolina
19 attraction reviews
“Take the tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have never seen a performance any of the facilities but after taking the tour, when I do see something, I'll be more appreciative of all the wonderful things about the buildings. You get architecture, history, art and amusing anecdotes. And...free!

Palm Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Incredible Slava's snow show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was so impressed with the show!! Great job!!!! I felt like I was kid again...)) beautiful show at the beautiful place.

Visited August 2013
Boca Raton
15 attraction reviews
“We love live theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have been to the Adrienne Arsht Center on several different occasions. We have been there to see Jersey Boys, which, by the way was fantastic; and even more so being at this wonderful theatre. This past weekend we were there, at the Carnival Studio Theater (part of the Adrienne Arsht) to see Summer Shorts 2013. This theater was just not as nice or comfortable as the Ziff Ballet Opera House (which is also one of the theaters in Adrienne Arsht). The Ziff Ballet Opera House is absolutely amazing; I so want to see a ballet there; however, my husband will never go for it & I really don't want to drive to Miami (from Boca Raton) by myself.

I strongly suggest giving this theater a try....no matter which of the theaters that your show is going to be in.

Parking is very easy; we always find parking on the street, but there are several parking lots and a garage within close proximity. We always go to matinees so I don't know what the traffic is like at night, but during the day there isn't any.

Visited June 2013

Travelers who viewed Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County also viewed

Been to Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.