Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County
1300 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Carnival Center for the Performing Arts) (Downtown)
+1 305 9496722
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Take the tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have never seen a performance any of the facilities but after taking the tour, when I do see something, I'll be more appreciative of all the wonderful things about the buildings. You get architecture, history, art and amusing anecdotes. And...free!

Visited October 2013

Palm Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Incredible Slava's snow show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was so impressed with the show!! Great job!!!! I felt like I was kid again...)) beautiful show at the beautiful place.

Visited August 2013
Boca Raton
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“We love live theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have been to the Adrienne Arsht Center on several different occasions. We have been there to see Jersey Boys, which, by the way was fantastic; and even more so being at this wonderful theatre. This past weekend we were there, at the Carnival Studio Theater (part of the Adrienne Arsht) to see Summer Shorts 2013. This theater was just not as nice or comfortable as the Ziff Ballet Opera House (which is also one of the theaters in Adrienne Arsht). The Ziff Ballet Opera House is absolutely amazing; I so want to see a ballet there; however, my husband will never go for it & I really don't want to drive to Miami (from Boca Raton) by myself.

I strongly suggest giving this theater a try....no matter which of the theaters that your show is going to be in.

Parking is very easy; we always find parking on the street, but there are several parking lots and a garage within close proximity. We always go to matinees so I don't know what the traffic is like at night, but during the day there isn't any.

Visited June 2013
White Plains, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Savion Glover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I located tickets to see Savion Glover at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts prior to my vacation in Miami. I hadn't heard much about Savion recently so I wasn't sure what to expect. The show was awesome, cultural and soul wrenching. As Savioun tap danced, I was looking for congo drums playing but, it was his tap dancing all along. It was a tribute to the artist of the past and you could feel the emotions overflowing. The theatre was beautiful and you could see from almost any seat. Whenever, I visit Miami, I will try to coordinate my travel dates with a nice show at this theatre.

Visited April 2013
Miami
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Priscilla Queen of the Desert "MUST SEE!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love to go to Broadway Shows, Off Broadway Shows, you name it. Have seen very good and entertaining shows, beautiful shows, some I loved because of the music, others because of the staged and make-up art great in their own right and also have loved some shows because of the talent in the show. But, I have never seen a show with all the above qualities put together like “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.” I was drawn magically into the stage and engrossed with the music and the whole show. Every scene had special customs matched with the right songs and great sounds and with the right funny lines. If you are like me you need to see this show and I am lucky to have seen it at the Adrianne Arsht Center State of the Art Theater.

Visited April 2013

Travelers who viewed Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County also viewed

Been to Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.