“A quick lunch” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-808-5555
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Batch Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #521 of 3,418 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A tribute to the pre-prohibition days where quality took precedence over quantity and bartending was the art of crafting the perfect cocktail. A tribute to the original gastropubs which stood up against the tyranny of freezer-to-fryer bar food and implemented chef driven cuisines focused on high quality ingredients. A tribute to every restaurant that spends the extra time and effort to source locally, support the community and implement a farm to table menu. A tribute to the establishments which put the customers first, the establishments where locals have their names and drinks remembered and all guests are truly appreciated. A tribute to hospitality done right.
Hialeah, Florida
“A quick lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Well I came across this pub, because I got an email from New Times about voting for Best of Miami 2014. So I decided to check it out. I located in one of the hip places, Brickell.

You have parking available next door and they validate. There is some out side seating, but not much. I would say the inside is where you want to sit. There are several TV's located throughout the pub. Bar is nice as well and they have island bars. You will see what I mean when you visit.

The service was very good. I got a cute waitress, she was working the bar, but attended me out at one of those islands. Wow she was cute!!!

I ordered the Batch Burger with fries. And it was a filling meal. The burger was about 1/2" thick and that off the grill. The bun was a bit on the small size, as it just matched the size of the meat.
But they made it perfectly, cooked medium to perfection. And the fires are the best. I was hooked and almost at them all. They give you a good serving of fries, but you can't just stop at at few. You will want to eat them all.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bloomington, IL
“Excellent Tapas and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were staying at the Hampton next door and ducked in because it was pouring rain...What a find! They had a wall of small plates for sharing and drink specials.The service was absolutely top-notch. We liked it so much we came back the next day for fish tacos for lunch and had truffle fries that i will remember for the rest of my life! There are lots of great restaurants in this neighborhood but this is my favorite.

Visited May 2014
“Solid Bar and Great Food Items”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I went searching for a place to watch the Miami Heat game. I was not sure what to expect from this gastropub found in the bottom of a Hampton Inn. I was very surprised by how nice this place is. The place was packed, but we had a reservation. This definitely helped to have. The ambiance was loud with music playing during commercial breaks and the live sound from the game, but it was enjoyable as it got everyone into the game. With the place being so busy we were slightly worried about slow service and mediocre food. This was not the case. The server was attentive and the food we ordered was delicious. Ceviche, Wings, Hummus, Cheese plate and Pretzels with dipping sauce were all perfectly done.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great concept - updating Miami bar scene”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Miami really needs more young minds to stick around and enhance the quality of our restaraunt and bar scene for those who aren't tourists and aren't into the club scene - but this place seems to know that!!!

It's fairly new and has already been packed for every heat game. It's also constantly partially-rented out for a private party. There are BEER (and shot) TAPS AT some of the tables, they have aged cocktails on tap, and something awesome I noticed: tons of outlets on the customer-side of the bars and walls. -something I've often needed while at a happy hour after work to charge up my phone.

It's a little hidden under a hotel and on a side street off the main Mary brickell area, but super convenient, a very local spot, and smells like truffle oil :)

“Great brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

What an amazing experience. We went to brunch early on a Sunday afternoon. They had just opened and we were a fairly large group. The servers were fantastic and made amazing recommendations on both food and drink. We had the unlimited white sangria that was delicious. Followed by the cornbread benedict. This was an amazing dish. The pork belly, ranch hollandaise sauce, the cornbread...... just fantastic. I had never seen so many clean out plates leave a table. Well done Batch!!!

• Visited April 2014