“Poor lunch” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,744 of 3,650 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Australian
“Poor lunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

sat at the table and the waiter took 15 minutes to come to table. We order the cheese fries that the kids love and the fries were overcooked and hardly had cheese and bacon. I told the waiter and the manager came out with a fresh plate. The original plate should never had come out. We order our lunch and 2 of the 5 dishes come out tasting bland. The waiter is no where to be found for 15 minutes. I ask another waiter to tell manager to please come to the table. when he arrives I tell him about the lunches and he starts arguing with me. What a shame I really like outback. Will not go back!!!

Visited December 2013

Miami
“Much better than prior reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Three of us went here for dinner tonight. We had reservations and were promptly seated. Our server, Joseph, was on the ball and we never wanted for anything. He was right there for any request. The food was cooked to perfection, not an easy task for mine as all meat must well done. I had steak, husband had rack of lamb, other person had avocado & crab stack. All was hot, cooked to order, and we'll seasoned. The new location has a much updated decor, and more attentive wait staff. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Two thumbs up!!

Visited December 2013
Miami, Florida
“Poor service from lady at the entrance stand Ivonna”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I call ahead at 6:50 and she told me they do not have this service, that I have to wait an hour and a half like everyone. I have eating in outback for over 20 years and have never had such bad customer service. After she finally wrote my name and slammed the phone, when we got to the restaurant my name was not on the list. We then had to wait one hour and half. I understand you can be busy but not her bad service, she would need to go bank to training
Ralph

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pompano Beach, Florida
“not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

we were a party of 10 and we all got the food over cooked ribs dry chicken dry steak not cokked to order, the fish was dry and over cokked srab stuffing was not most. the service was ok over priced
nice loction. the trio sangria was good. kid steak also over cooked.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Used to be good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I visited the location across from the Falls Shopping Center. The salad and blooming onion was great! But let's face it, we go there for the steaks. We were definitely disappointed. The sirlon was tough, dry, and lacked any flavor. Service was just o.k. We had to wait for refills and quite a while for the check. Don't plan to go back.

Visited July 2012