“on lincoln road” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Score
1437 Washington Avenue, South Beach, Miami, FL (Downtown)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #116 of 294 things to do in Miami
“on lincoln road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I like this place it is the bast club bar ever and the drinks are sooooo strong! I also like the boys

Visited August 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not worth stopping or your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stopped by Score after finished Sunday lunch and drinks on Lincoln Road; I ordered Greygoose and cran, they don't have Greygoose but did have Kettle One, the first drink was OK but the second one was NASTY; it tasted like dirt and others with me said the same thing, the first was good but not the second; we tried a third just to get the nasty taste of the second.... OMG just as bad. When I got the bill... $14.00 for Kettle One and cran .... I just left a very high end restaurant (Rosa Mexicano) that only charged $12.00 and the drinks tasted great!

Visited April 2012
Montréal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

Gay club! Awesome music. Stay friendly. Say hi to the lovely Charlie for me! ;)

Visited October 2011